Worldwide Events & Politics

Ace Nova

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

Cool :headbang:

And at the most recent winter Olympiad men and women were even allowed to curl together for the first time in the history of the Games!

Humanity - look at us go! We're really doing it! If only the powers werent hell bent on destroying our habitat first, I bet in 10 000 more years men and women couldve even seen each other as equals.

• Haha 1

On 9/18/2020 at 2:27 PM, Ace Nova said:

You know it always seems to be a problem about different religions. So sick of seeing and hearing about it.

It seems it's either the Christians or the Jews that are targeted. I wish people would let it be.

Who the hell knows what's after this life? Why do you think your religion is the right one?

there is a historical lack of morality in our modern society, as evidenced by the increasing brutality of terrorism, and the increasing intolerance against different opinions.

you need an institution like the church to keep the stupid mass in check, and scare them with hell and the devil. The moment that was gone, the stupid mass had it their way and chaos ensued. violent protests, terrorism, disobedience, disavowing of authority,.... it all doesn't amount to much good.

Increasingly, my house feels like a small fortress that is the last frontier to the madness that goes on outside, fueled by intolerance on both sides of the political spectrum.

Edited by action
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Who wants us to hate Muslims?

if I know, you'll be the first person I'll tell.

there is a lot of hate spreading going on, a lot of fire poking. the media has a large role in this, in their projection of the muslim community.

What we know about the muslims, for most people, is what the media tells us. When people hate muslims, where is the cause then?

think about it.

On 11/3/2020 at 2:23 AM, SoulMonster said:

There is something wrong when 20,000 in Copenhagen protest the killing of Floyd in USA but only 200 protest the killing of Samuel Paty in France. Don't get me wrong, police violence and institutional racism should be opposed, but so should any attacks on free speech. 

That's because the US is the center of the Empire. What happens in the US is thus automatically given much more attention and deemed importance due to the dominance of US based media and culture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...