Jump to content

AC/DC - Power Up available November 13


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beyond that though, there was a lot to enjoy as an AC/DC fan also. The shows were a solid 45 mins longer than your typical AC/DC gig with roughly 6-7 songs more every night than was typical with Brian

I think we can all continue with the actual discussion now. Let's leave the pedantic stuff at the door 

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Stop teasing me!

Rarely said, but AC/DC's backing vocals are great and make the song sound huge.

Yeah they are totally underrated and a big part of their sound. It's good they can maintain them without Malcolm

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Slade and co. made a brief statement:

So in all likelihood his comments about thinking the leaked pictures were older, he was still in until he hears otherwise, etc... were likely just misdirection so as to not interfere with AC/DC's plans. Slade isn't the type to burn bridges anyways.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Slade and co. made a brief statement:

So in all likelihood his comments about thinking the leaked pictures were older, he was still in until he hears otherwise, etc... were likely just misdirection so as to not interfere with AC/DC's plans. Slade isn't the type to burn bridges anyways.

Class act! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sosso said:

There is still the visa problem for Rudd. Chris Slade could become their touring drummer for one or two legs. Probably for North America. 

Good point!

In any case, I’m glad to see that he’s still on good terms with them.

Side note: if they eventually do tour, it’d be cool to at least get Axl for a couple of songs at a show every now and then!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Good point!

In any case, I’m glad to see that he’s still on good terms with them.

Side note: if they eventually do tour, it’d be cool to at least get Axl for a couple of songs at a show every now and then!

I bet that Angus will to invite Axl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Good point!

In any case, I’m glad to see that he’s still on good terms with them.

Side note: if they eventually do tour, it’d be cool to at least get Axl for a couple of songs at a show every now and then!

They never had any guests on their previous albums. Steven Tyler was one of the only guest musicians who was allowed to play with them live. 

But who knows, only time can tell. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sosso said:

They never had any guests on their previous albums. Steven Tyler was one of the only guest musicians who was allowed to play with them live. 

But who knows, only time can tell. 

I don't knew in an new album, but i mean that bet Angus will to invite Axl in hypotethic new tour, just appear like an guest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nikki’s exclusive interview with longtime AC/DC producer Mike Fraser

https://www.983cifm.com/2020/10/02/nikkis-exclusive-interview-with-longtime-ac-dc-producer-mike-fraser/

- All of the songs were co-written by Angus and Malcolm (similar to Rock Or Bust)

- Stevie Young plays the rhythm guitar on all tracks

- The band wants to tour in support of the album but not until 2021. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Highly doubt Axl will have much to do with AC/DC again unless its a spontaneous one- off guest thing for a song at a show. Angus needed Axl for a time, now he doesn't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Highly doubt Axl will have much to do with AC/DC again unless its a spontaneous one- off guest thing for a song at a show. Angus needed Axl for a time, now he doesn't. 

This, of guest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a rumor that after they were spotted in Vancouver, they moved the recordings to LA, if that's the case, Phil's visa issues seem to be a thing of the past 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im guessing they are doing tour stops at these cities.

The posters are personalised for each city so far.

So far we have Sydney, Dallas and London

 

Edited by vloors
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Powerage5 changed the title to AC/DC - Power Up available November 13

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...