AC/DC - Power Up available November 13

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beyond that though, there was a lot to enjoy as an AC/DC fan also. The shows were a solid 45 mins longer than your typical AC/DC gig with roughly 6-7 songs more every night than was typical with Brian

I think we can all continue with the actual discussion now. Let's leave the pedantic stuff at the door 

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Stop teasing me!

Rarely said, but AC/DC's backing vocals are great and make the song sound huge.

Yeah they are totally underrated and a big part of their sound. It's good they can maintain them without Malcolm

• Like 1

Slade and co. made a brief statement:

So in all likelihood his comments about thinking the leaked pictures were older, he was still in until he hears otherwise, etc... were likely just misdirection so as to not interfere with AC/DC's plans. Slade isn't the type to burn bridges anyways.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Slade and co. made a brief statement:

So in all likelihood his comments about thinking the leaked pictures were older, he was still in until he hears otherwise, etc... were likely just misdirection so as to not interfere with AC/DC's plans. Slade isn't the type to burn bridges anyways.

Class act! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sosso said:

There is still the visa problem for Rudd. Chris Slade could become their touring drummer for one or two legs. Probably for North America. 

Good point!

In any case, I’m glad to see that he’s still on good terms with them.

Side note: if they eventually do tour, it’d be cool to at least get Axl for a couple of songs at a show every now and then!

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Good point!

Side note: if they eventually do tour, it’d be cool to at least get Axl for a couple of songs at a show every now and then!

I bet that Angus will to invite Axl.

55 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Good point!

They never had any guests on their previous albums. Steven Tyler was one of the only guest musicians who was allowed to play with them live. 

But who knows, only time can tell. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Sosso said:

They never had any guests on their previous albums. Steven Tyler was one of the only guest musicians who was allowed to play with them live. 

But who knows, only time can tell. 

I don't knew in an new album, but i mean that bet Angus will to invite Axl in hypotethic new tour, just appear like an guest.

Nikki’s exclusive interview with longtime AC/DC producer Mike Fraser

https://www.983cifm.com/2020/10/02/nikkis-exclusive-interview-with-longtime-ac-dc-producer-mike-fraser/

- All of the songs were co-written by Angus and Malcolm (similar to Rock Or Bust)

- Stevie Young plays the rhythm guitar on all tracks

- The band wants to tour in support of the album but not until 2021. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

Highly doubt Axl will have much to do with AC/DC again unless its a spontaneous one- off guest thing for a song at a show. Angus needed Axl for a time, now he doesn't. 

15 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Highly doubt Axl will have much to do with AC/DC again unless its a spontaneous one- off guest thing for a song at a show. Angus needed Axl for a time, now he doesn't. 

This, of guest.

There's a rumor that after they were spotted in Vancouver, they moved the recordings to LA, if that's the case, Phil's visa issues seem to be a thing of the past 

• Like 1

Im guessing they are doing tour stops at these cities.

The posters are personalised for each city so far.

So far we have Sydney, Dallas and London

Edited by vloors
  • Powerage5 changed the title to AC/DC - Power Up available November 13