24 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Of course, typical 1992 Axl, love him this way. 

Except the image is reversed. 

13 minutes ago, EricA said:

Where's the doubt ?

Just for comparison, look at his watch...;)

20200927_093242.thumb.jpg.2aa0c7e7bf56f926d9fb85a7f511ec06.jpg

I dont know guys,im not convinced,yet.Appart from the tattoo being on the wrong arm his facial features also dont seem right to me.Is there maybe some hard proof for example from when exactly this photo is from.

Don’t really understand what your issue with the picture is: the November Rain glasses, the bandana, the watch, the AfD cross tattoo, the cigarette with the holder which he used throughout 92 often even on stage (see e.g. Paris), the jacket which looks like the brown one from other images, and above all – his face. It's a low-quality photo, but yes, that is Axl Rose. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 4

Good call, this is Axel, his doppelgänger from Australia, he was cashing in on the GnR success back in the early 90's and dressed up as Axl all the time, but the idiot put the cross tattoo on the wrong arm.

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, jamillos said:

Don’t really understand what your issue with the picture is: the November Rain glasses, the bandana, the watch, the AfD cross tattoo, the cigarette with the holder which he used throughout 92 often even on stage (see e.g. Paris), the jacket which looks like the brown one from other images, and above all – his face. It's a low-quality photo, but yes, that is Axl Rose. 

Yeah it looks like this guy is a fan of a person he has never seen before. I mean there are millions of 80s and 90s pictures of Axl everywhere

On 9/27/2020 at 9:30 AM, EricA said:

better now ? :lol::facepalm:

20200927_102410.thumb.jpg.86a9f479ac04a39aff3080736c935576.jpg

Was just about to do that myself. It's pretty telling given that the writing on his t-shirt was backwards on the original photo. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1