How many GnR gigs have you been too...

DurhamGirl

Calgary 2010 (still the best show I've seen)
Seattle & Vancouver 2011 (the two shows where Duff's band was the opening act)
Las Vegas 2012 (November 23 & 24, the last two shows where Axl and Izzy performed together)
Las Vegas 2014 (June 6 & 7, the last two "CD-era" shows)
Las Vegas 2016 (April 8 & 9, the first two proper reunion shows)
Seattle 2016
Vancouver & Gorge 2017

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The 2010 Canadian leg was something special. Glad it was my first GNR gig

Same. I still think the 2009 shows and the Canadian tour (and the acoustic NYC shows) was the peak of NuGNR as a touring band. Ron sounded way better, Axl sounded great and was surprisingly interactive with the crowds, and the setlists were varied and had like 10 CD songs a night.

Edited by Gordon Comstock
  • Like 2

Before the threeunion I saw Slash, Duff and Axl quite a few times in their different bands - could never class NewGnR as really seeing GN’R. Axl pissed me off in 2002 with the cancelled tour dates then and so I didn’t buy a ticket for the 2006 shows :lol:

The first member of GN’R I saw was Slash with his band Snakepit in 2000 at Sheffield Corporation Club. Best gig ever. 

Then I saw VR few times (Can’t quite remember the dates) in Liverpool and Leeds.

Duffs Loaded at some point 

Then Axl..

GN’R Birmingham Arena 2010 - I wasn’t expecting anything at all. I just wanted to go because I thought I shouldn’t go without ever seeing Axl at least. He sang amazing that night, completely blew me away, even though they played a lot of CD (which I don’t like) I loved every minute and was so glad I went. Also went to..

Manchester Arena 2010 

Nottingham Arena 2012

Manchester Arena 2012 - half the crowd had left before Axl appeared :lol:

Liverpool 2012 

I missed out on seeing Izzy in 2012 because I couldn’t be bothered to drive to London, if I’d have known he would be there I would’ve walked :cry:

NITL GN’R - London Stadium x 2 2017

Download Festival 2018 - was a lot of fun. 

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I've seen them the two times they ever bothered to come to Greece: 

In 1993 (with Izzy) and NuGnR (also with Izzy) in 2006.  I also saw Velvet Revolver in 2005.

At least you got to see Izzy though :) 

7 hours ago, janrichmond said:
  1. Wembley '91
  2. Wembley' '92
  3. MK bowl '93 
  4. MK bowl '93 2nd night

You saw Axl wearing the white shorts? Nice :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Before the threeunion I saw Slash, Duff and Axl quite a few times in their different bands - could never class NewGnR as really seeing GN’R. Axl pissed me off in 2002 with the cancelled tour dates then and so I didn’t buy a ticket for the 2006 shows :lol:

The first member of GN’R I saw was Slash with his band Snakepit in 2000 at Sheffield Corporation Club. Best gig ever. 

Then I saw VR few times (Can’t quite remember the dates) in Liverpool and Leeds.

Duffs Loaded at some point 

Then Axl..

GN’R Birmingham Arena 2010 - I wasn’t expecting anything at all. I just wanted to go because I thought I shouldn’t go without ever seeing Axl at least. He sang amazing that night, completely blew me away, even though they played a lot of CD (which I don’t like) I loved every minute and was so glad I went. Also went to..

Manchester Arena 2010 

Nottingham Arena 2012

Manchester Arena 2012 - half the crowd had left before Axl appeared :lol:

Liverpool 2012 

I missed out on seeing Izzy in 2012 because I couldn’t be bothered to drive to London, if I’d have known he would be there I would’ve walked :cry:

NITL GN’R - London Stadium x 2 2017

Download Festival 2018 - was a lot of fun. 

At least you got to see Izzy though :) 

You saw Axl wearing the white shorts? Nice :D

The kilt must have also been worn durig these gigs?.

• Like 1

Leeds 2002

Download 2006

Newcastle 2006

Nottingham 2012

London 2017

Also had tickets for 2020, but obviously that didn't happen.

Also seen Slash a tonne of times - I think maybe 8 or 9 (across Snakepit, VR, Solo).

Craziest GnR related gig I went to was Hookers n Blow at Discoteca Voce in Lima, Peru in 2008.

Edited by ToonGuns
Nottingham - corrected to 2012, not 2014