Shooting Star

5 hours ago, Nesret said:

In my view it takes a lot to make an arrangement with only a guitar and voice sound interesting, but you always manage to create a unique atmosphere, I can listen to it from start to finish without ever feeling bored. Very good job, once again! Thanks.

Thanks. Yeah, the acoustic stuff gives you a certain amount of freedom to do different things. If I want to change the arrangement a bit, play in a different key, or just change the tempo. Things you can't always do if you're playing with other people. 

4 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

This is another great one. How do you record this stuff? It always sounds like there's some delay or reverb going on.

Thanks. Slow Motion Breakdown(both versions) and Sister Stella were done in a studio. All the other stuff, including this one, was done on an app called BandLab. It's pretty cool but they have a lot of different settings and it took me awhile to find a sound that I somewhat like. I just sing and play into my phone mic.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Thanks. Slow Motion Breakdown(both versions) and Sister Stella were done in a studio. All the other stuff, including this one, was done on an app called BandLab. It's pretty cool but they have a lot of different settings and it took me awhile to find a sound that I somewhat like. I just sing and play into my phone mic.

I loved much "Sister Stella".

• GNFNR 1