New Guns N' Roses Pinball revealed

120974792_339005487178618_10056412143637120815303_1739434542882923_4869281652129120603367_265402211334890_58479562306909

Limited edition                                                                                                                                                     Standard edition                                                                                                         Collectors edition  

• Like 1

• FRANSAD changed the title to New Guns N' Roses Pinball revealed

So the only way we are getting new music is through a pinball machine, eh?

Also, I’d like to remind everyone that back when slash first talked about this a year or two ago I suggested that they updated the AFD cross again to reflect the NItL lineup and everyone laughed at me... And yet they went and did just that...

That all being said, while I don’t play pinball, it’s cool to see the band doing something, and the three variants are all interesting in their own ways! Looking forward to hearing the new instrumental song.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • GNFNR 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

There are 21 tracks on this machine compared to the 9 (I believe) that were on the first one. That’s obviously quite a lot more. I’m curious to know the track listing. I’m sure there will be a few CD songs on there. 

Well the trailer played the big three singles from AFD as well as the title track from ChiDem. The trailer also mentioned a new instrumental song from Slash. So there’s five of them already.

As far as what the other 16 could be? Hard to say. But obviously ballads are out of the equation, as that tone doesn’t really fit with a pinball game. 

EDIT: I find the little voice clips from each of the members amusing. I wonder if Axl did any sound bites for this too. Apparently he HATED having to do any work for the 1994 pinball machine. Slash did most of the heavy lifting for that one, and it looks like he’s doing the same here (some things never change!).

Edited by rocknroll41

16 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I suggested that they updated the AFD cross again to reflect the NItL lineup and everyone laughed at me... And yet they went and did just that...

That part is just tragic.  I was planning on the CE, but that purple trim ("Appetite Purple?" WTF?) the cheesy topper and that crap reimagined cross on the backbox... ugh.  Litho-art LE for me.

9 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

I’m curious to know the track listing. I’m sure there will be a few CD songs on there. 

1. It's So Easy
2. Mr. Brownstone
3. Sweet Child O' Mine
4. Welcome to the Jungle
5. My Michelle
6. Out ta Get Me
7. Paradise City
8. Night Train
9. Rocket Queen
10. Coma
11. Double Talkin' Jive
12. November Rain
13. Live and Let Die
14. Don't Cry
15. You Could Be Mine
16. Civil War
17. Estranged
18. Better
19. Chinese Democracy
20. This I Love
21. Patience

4 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

That part is just tragic.  I was planning on the CE, but that purple trim ("Appetite Purple?" WTF?) the cheesy topper and that crap reimagined cross on the backbox... ugh.  Litho-art LE for me.

1. It's So Easy
2. Mr. Brownstone
3. Sweet Child O' Mine
4. Welcome to the Jungle
5. My Michelle
6. Out ta Get Me
7. Paradise City
8. Night Train
9. Rocket Queen
10. Coma
11. Double Talkin' Jive
12. November Rain
13. Live and Let Die
14. Don't Cry
15. You Could Be Mine
16. Civil War
17. Estranged
18. Better
19. Chinese Democracy
20. This I Love
21. Patience

Well, you’re going to have to take one of those out, to make room for “original pinball music by Slash!” 

7 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Does she, tho? Apart from the talking clips, that is? Sounds like the “new” song is just Slash.

Yeah, I just meant the talking clip. Dont mind me, lol

And good on Slash, hes been wanting to write for their pin ball since Be The Ball!

• GNFNR 1

Game features include a real drum stick ramp, platinum record spinning toy, guitar pick spinners, hand sculpted toys, articulating spotlights, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and so much more! This kinetic work of art brings the concert alive with hundreds of LED lights, multiple LCD displays showing custom animations and hours of Not In This Lifetime concert footage, while 21 full-length studio master tracks from Guns N’ Roses blast from the 120 Watt 2.1 stereo sound system! Will there ever be another rock and roll pinball experience like this? NOT IN THIS LIFETIME!