New Guns N' Roses Pinball revealed

15 minutes ago, cineater said:

What?  Unless you're an avid pinball collector and are obsessed with playing you don't buy this product.  This is an expensive toy and a large piece of furniture that takes up space in your house you don't have.  You're not meant to be an owner.  You're meant to run around town to places where they have pinball machines, find it and play it a few times.  You can complain if they don't give you 3 plays for two bucks.

I anticipate that our local bar arcade will get one - its got a hard rock/metal theme. But maybe there arent barcades everywhere? I dunno?

Im excited to see it! :headbang:

2 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

I feel really left out, like a kid at school who doesnt have a pair of the latest trainers cos family cant afford them :cry:  Enjoy your pinball :D

Well 99 per cent of people posting can't afford the money and don't have the space so don't worry! 

Just because GNR now seem to want to cater only to the super-rich, doesn't mean we all are! 

• Like 2

Does Rocket Queen still have the sex noises on the pinball machine? If so, is it one of the songs that can only be played in “adult mode” or whatever? I know they said there was six songs in that mode, but idk what they are.

Also, does ChiDem still have the long-ass Intro? If so, what are the visuals that are displayed with it?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Does Rocket Queen still have the sex noises on the pinball machine? If so, is it one of the songs that can only be played in “adult mode” or whatever? I know they said there was six songs in that mode, but idk what they are.

Also, does ChiDem still have the long-ass Intro? If so, what are the visuals that are displayed with it?

Good questions 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

I know the noises are there because they didn't use any radio edited songs...just the masters from the album. 

I'm not sure if it's one of the"adult" songs or not though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wait a second - I just realized that this is the first time we are seeing a release with the CD lineup appearing along side Slash! Im so slow on the uptake :facepalm: ha

What do people think the implications of this could be? Could Slash and co be comfortable enough to even leave a BH or Finck solo on existing material?

6 minutes ago, soon said:

Wait a second - I just realized that this is the first time we are seeing a release with the CD lineup appearing along side Slash! Im so slow on the uptake :facepalm: ha

What do people think the implications of this could be? Could Slash and co be comfortable enough to even leave a BH or Finck solo on existing material?

I guess you never know!

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I was very heartened to see the Youtube comments on This I Love from the selects. Dozens of comments with HUNDREDS of likes blasting Slash for what he did to Robin's solo. The people are rising up. They will permit no more Slash desecration of Robin's works.

Assuming Slash replaces Robin's parts (in part or whole) from CD2 for the next album, I hope he does a far better job in the studio. 

I don't want to think about what they do with Bucket's studio work.

• Like 1