• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard that to get the true GNR experience the actual pinball machine will tell you the pinballs will be ready to drop soon, and then the actual machine won't do anything for 12 years

I'm starting to wonder at which point this band got into thinking that GNR fans are all millionaires and that our money pockets are bottomless. Actually i wouldn't even be surprised that if you buy

In the meanwhile on the Facebook page of the manufacturer :    

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Gackt said:

The livestream linked earlier showed off a couple times where a Slash solo was activated; it's basically Slash noodling an unspecific solo without any other instruments involved for an unknown amount of time.

I knew it, lol. Bare minimum, as always.

1 hour ago, GNR_RNR said:

The UI is making me wish we'd got that planned GNR Guitar Hero game. That would have been awesome.  

I'd love to see a Steam/digital release of this game, like the KISS Pinball game

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, cineater said:

What?  Unless you're an avid pinball collector and are obsessed with playing you don't buy this product.  This is an expensive toy and a large piece of furniture that takes up space in your house you don't have.  You're not meant to be an owner.  You're meant to run around town to places where they have pinball machines, find it and play it a few times.  You can complain if they don't give you 3 plays for two bucks.

I anticipate that our local bar arcade will get one - its got a hard rock/metal theme. But maybe there arent barcades everywhere? I dunno?

Im excited to see it! :headbang:

2 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

I feel really left out, like a kid at school who doesnt have a pair of the latest trainers cos family cant afford them :cry:  Enjoy your pinball :D

Well 99 per cent of people posting can't afford the money and don't have the space so don't worry! 

Just because GNR now seem to want to cater only to the super-rich, doesn't mean we all are! 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I’m gonna get crucified for saying this but... The new AFD cross is starting to grow on me...

Sucks that it got updated. But it would have been way better though if they put Axl, Slash and Duff next to each other.

"when you play the game... you're actually hearing the actual songs"

i dont want to like this band anymoreeeee

someone hold me 

Edited by Ant
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

To be fair the only problem with this is the fact that they have a shitton of live footage they aren't releasing. The pinballs look amazing and from gameplay videos it seems like a great game and it's obvious Slash really wanted this to be made

• Like 1
On 10/11/2020 at 12:08 AM, rocknroll41 said:

I’m gonna get crucified for saying this but... The new AFD cross is starting to grow on me...

They need to use this exclusively here on out, dead the AFD cross on any new merch etc. 

Edited by 6lake sa66ath
On 10/11/2020 at 2:08 AM, rocknroll41 said:

It's your cross to bear.

But if there's one cross to be crucified over, it should be the AFD cross.

Jesus Christ, what am I even saying?

• Haha 2

Does Rocket Queen still have the sex noises on the pinball machine? If so, is it one of the songs that can only be played in “adult mode” or whatever? I know they said there was six songs in that mode, but idk what they are.

Also, does ChiDem still have the long-ass Intro? If so, what are the visuals that are displayed with it?

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Does Rocket Queen still have the sex noises on the pinball machine? If so, is it one of the songs that can only be played in “adult mode” or whatever? I know they said there was six songs in that mode, but idk what they are.

Also, does ChiDem still have the long-ass Intro? If so, what are the visuals that are displayed with it?

Good questions 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

I know the noises are there because they didn't use any radio edited songs...just the masters from the album. 

I'm not sure if it's one of the"adult" songs or not though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wait a second - I just realized that this is the first time we are seeing a release with the CD lineup appearing along side Slash! Im so slow on the uptake :facepalm: ha

What do people think the implications of this could be? Could Slash and co be comfortable enough to even leave a BH or Finck solo on existing material?

6 minutes ago, soon said:

Wait a second - I just realized that this is the first time we are seeing a release with the CD lineup appearing along side Slash! Im so slow on the uptake :facepalm: ha

What do people think the implications of this could be? Could Slash and co be comfortable enough to even leave a BH or Finck solo on existing material?

I guess you never know!

• GNFNR 1
8 minutes ago, soon said:

I sure as hell hope so! 

• GNFNR 1