New Guns N' Roses Pinball revealed

26 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

They really shouldn't go that route, just write new material with this line up and/or dust off stuff from the 90s, whatever. Those chinese leftovers have a really bad stench now.

But this means work, so...

Hardschool and Perhaps? I'd take those.

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

They really shouldn't go that route, just write new material with this line up and/or dust off stuff from the 90s, whatever. Those chinese leftovers have a really bad stench now.

But this means work, so...

Based on the village leaks there is plenty good stuff to be used including my personal ‘holy grail’.... zodiac 13 (add in vocals :drool:)!

• Like 3

I don’t understand the idea that Axl would write lyrics about Trump?

Why, because he very, very occasionally tweets about topics related to US Federal politics? (Which frequently name other politicians and not Trump)

Back in the day Axl ranted about Warren Beatty by name. But he never wrote a song about him! lol. I’m sure that the same goes for any number of rant topics.

• Like 3

On 10/16/2020 at 11:31 AM, rocknroll41 said:

I just realized something...

Hard School would’ve fit perfectly on this pinball machine, but it’s not on there, cause the band has taken too long to make another new album... And now I’m sad. :(

If i were in charge of the new album's production, i would not put the first reunited song on a pinball machine.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:56 PM, 6lake sa66ath said:

Did anyone in here get one of these?

I ordered an LE the day they were announced but being in Australia I'll be happy if it arrives before Christmas. I am a pinball guy as well as a GNR guy. The original GNR pinball by data east was my first machine 13 years ago and I still have it. NEVER selling it :)

• Like 3

That was fun.  It has a multi-multiball, might have been 6 balls might have been more and it's on save for a while.  The balls just kept coming!  Think that's Axl's voice telling you to shoot the ramps and loops.  You get all the lights going and it's amazing.  Pretty easy to get the songs going.  GNR songs go so well with pinball.  One of the ramps is two drum sticks.  Fell off that once and jumped a rail.  For the ball lock you go to an upper level with a flipper.  Lots of drum hits when you bounce off stuff.  Think that was a doorbell on one of them.  Saves your ball a lot but that may just be how it's programed at the moment.  And it's a buck a play but that may just because it's new and it's set that way for now.  Lots of cussing but lots of encouraging comments.  You get your picture taken with Slash at the end.  Different videos for game over but one has Slash doing his handstand and another with Duff.  Richard took a solo.  Dizzy must be some kind of mode you get going.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, cineater said:

That was fun.  It has a multi-multiball, might have been 6 balls might have been more and it's on save for a while.  The balls just kept coming!  Think that's Axl's voice telling you to shoot the ramps and loops.  You get all the lights going and it's amazing.  Pretty easy to get the songs going.  GNR songs go so well with pinball.  One of the ramps is two drum sticks.  Fell off that once and jumped a rail.  For the ball lock you go to an upper level with a flipper.  Lots of drum hits when you bounce off stuff.  Think that was a doorbell on one of them.  Saves your ball a lot but that may just be how it's programed at the moment.  And it's a buck a play but that may just because it's new and it's set that way for now.  Lots of cussing but lots of encouraging comments.  You get your picture taken with Slash at the end.  Different videos for game over but one has Slash doing his handstand and another with Duff.  Richard took a solo.  Dizzy must be some kind of mode you get going.

Nice description!

59 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Nice description!

I can't say I watched the videos much.  Kept my eye on the ball.  It likes to drain down the middle and the tips of the flippers aren't going to let you roll the ball back.  Think that happens with all new flippers.  It does do a nice roller over to the other flipper.  It's not a fast machine so you can grab the ball and take shots but the good ones are on the left and I'm better at the right ones.   The ball disappears up at the top and has several directions it can go.  I didn't tilt it but it tilts easy, also could be how the owner has it set.  It does get some vibration going, I think from the crowd roar, that makes you think it might tilt itself. :lol:  Has some drum symbols that moves and a guitar pick spinner.  There is a map of the world with stars for every place they played.  The robot and and the blob thing have a battle.  Not sure what the robot is hitting it with.  There's a gun that comes up and loads the chamber and then shoots out something your suppose to go for.  The tank makes an appearance.  Might be Melissa telling you to hurry up it's your turn.  I had all the blue lights going which looked really cool but I couldn't see the ball. :lol:  The extra ball plays at the end of the game instead of after you've earned it.

Edited by cineater
  • Like 1