New Guns N' Roses Pinball revealed

55 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Not heard any of them.....but at least they're trying to do something that is new. If GNR released a live album every tour (and every tour was different) we'd lap it up.  

My point is really that in terms of productivity and releases that fans might actually want, Kiss are streets ahead of GNR. 

I wouldn’t want to hear a live album from this tour unless there studio vocals like Live Era. As far as live albums hopefully something cool comes from the purposed UYI box set.

Looks really cool, but I don't have that kind of money. I wish they would put the soundtrack on Spotify (including the original Slash stuff and the voiceovers) so the rest of us could hear it. Really could've done without Melissa and the others though. And I'm mad about the fact that they had all this footage to send to them for the game but they won't upload it on YouTube, and it looks like nicer footage than the Selects videos.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Was there any reason for axl not being enthused about doing the original pinball in 94?. Its not like he had anything better to do at that time.

Nobody really knows. The creator of the 94 one just said that Axl was an ass about it the whole time.

Maybe he enjoyed doing this new one more?

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Nobody really knows. The creator of the 94 one just said that Axl was an ass about it the whole time.

Maybe he enjoyed doing this new one more?

Just to keep our expectations low (you'd think we'd learn by now) remember that it says "Additional Voice Recording by Axl Rose" - it doesn't say that they're new. :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Just to keep our expectations low (you'd think we'd learn by now) remember that it says "Additional Voice Recording by Axl Rose" - it doesn't say that they're new. :)

Good point!

9 minutes ago, Spuffy78 said:

Only this band would release a pinball machine when people can't work or afford rent. :lol:

It was supposed to come out last year but got delayed (like everything else in GnR land), to be fair.

I am confused and saddened by this latest product, if it was in a pub I would enjoy playing it but there is no way on earth I couuld afford to buy one as I have to put food on the table, pay the mortgage,, vet bills and, like most people, try to lead a pleasant a life as possible.  Gosh I have been waiting for music and I get it but only if I can fork out a large sum of money, I thought this was a rock band, once the most dangerous band in the world with lyrics to match.  They have obviouusly forgotten their roots and what it is like to just get by like most people.  I just dont know what else to say.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

"Our fans are now older and making lots of money.. lets release 999$ AFD boxset and pinball machine!" 

Who is behind all this? Are they stupid? Release something for the common people. 

GNR is really about making money, they know only a really small amount are going to pay $999 for the box sets and $10,000 for a pin ball machine, they are going to reduce prices over the next few years, they are just trying to milk those die hards who have a bit of extra money first

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Pinball machines dont get reduced in price.  Thats not the way it works in the pinball community.  I know this may be hard to understand, but this game was not made for fans, it was made for pinball collectors. It also wasnt made by gnr, but by jersey jack pinball. They just got the gnr license for the game. As annoyed as i get with the band, The pricing has nothing to do with them, nor the fan base. 

And by the way like I said earlier the collector's edition sold out in less than an hour.

I was waiting for someone to inject some reality into the pricing of these machines. 

12 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Pinball machines dont get reduced in price.  Thats not the way it works in the pinball community.  I know this may be hard to understand, but this game was not made for fans, it was made for pinball collectors. It also wasnt made by gnr, but by jersey jack pinball. They just got the gnr license for the game. As annoyed as i get with the band, The pricing has nothing to do with them, nor the fan base. 

And by the way like I said earlier the collector's edition sold out in less than an hour.

If you watched the video you will know this is one badass machine. And a lot of work and craftsmanship went into making this a one of kind machine. I think it’s cool it was done for GNR. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I was waiting for someone to inject some reality into the pricing of these machines. 

If you watched the video you will know this is one badass machine. And a lot of work and craftsmanship went into making this a one of kind machine. I think it’s cool it was done for GNR. 

A lot of skill went into the making of a Ferrari but I am not about  to go out and buy one as I cannot afford it and so it is irrelevant to me.  I  am glad you are excited by it but you are not getting my poiint.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackjacker said:

You already have all of the music in the new machines, aside from the new instrumental stuff from Slash.

But it is out of my price range. and it seems the only way to hear/see GNR stuff is to buy one of things....gosh the class war never ended!