Dont be afraid of covid...

DurhamGirl

Well we can all stop worrying...the American fool oops President has told the world therre is nothing to be worried  about afterall he has beaten it.  Only one million people have died so far.  Axl you are being quiet, do you think it is helpful when well known people add their voice in a situation like this?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

Well we can all stop worrying...the American fool oops President has told the world therre is nothing to be worried  about afterall he has beaten it.  Only one million people have died so far.  Axl you are being quiet, do you think it is helpful when well known people add their voice in a situation like this?

Trump and his entourage and ass kissers stop at nothing. Just because the President is recovering form COVID, that doesn't make it any less dangerous illness. We all know many people have recovered but many others have die.

The Presedent has access to to hospitals and medication that the average person doesn't have access to

The White House is now a dangerous place for many workers.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Forgot there was a Covid thread....ah well just had to get this of my chest.

For sure - didn’t mean to say this thread shouldn’t exist. Just that it’s astonishing to me that people will just immediately start repeating such utter nonesense, just because Trump said it!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, soon said:

For sure - didn’t mean to say this thread shouldn’t exist. Just that it’s astonishing to me that people will just immediately start repeating such utter nonesense, just because Trump said it!

Shouldn't be surprising. 

Though most Trump supporters are silent to avoid the hassle and waste of time arguing with combative people over their opinions.

Edited by Sweersa

4 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Shouldn't be surprising. 

Though most Trump supporters are silent to avoid the hassle and waste of time arguing with combative people over their opinions.

I shouldn't be surprised that people will say idiotic, insane things if they are a Trump supporter? Fair enough.

12 minutes ago, soon said:

I shouldn't be surprised that people will say idiotic, insane things if they are a Trump supporter? Fair enough.

We certainly live in a world where people have different opinions than you or I.  Some just choose to handle it differently, like assigning labels and viewing everything as black and white.

I have a much more relaxed, isolated approach. I really don't care about anything, or anyone for that matter that doesn't impact me directly. I'm cold, but not afraid to admit it, I suppose. 

We all have weaknesses though. Mine is cats. I'd defend my 10 pound long hair domestic ginger baby with my life, utilizing lethal means to do so.

Edited by Sweersa

3 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

We certainly live in a world where people have different opinions than you or I.  Some just choose to handle it differently, like assigning labels and viewing everything as black and white.

I have a much more relaxed, isolated approach. I really don't care about anything, or anyone for that matter that doesn't impact me directly. I'm cold, but not afraid to admit it, I suppose. 

We all have weaknesses though. Mine is cats. I'd defend my 10 pound long hair domestic ginger baby with my life, utilizing lethal means to do so.

Covid does effect us all tho. Such is the nature of a pandemic.

And Trump is a deranged moron, as is anyone who parrots his bullshit and dangerous talking point.

Play time is over for MAGAs.

Just now, soon said:

Covid does effect us all tho. Such is the nature of a pandemic.

And Trump is a deranged moron, as is anyone who parrots his bullshit and dangerous talking point.

Play time is over for MAGAs.

Right. As with most things, time will tell. I enjoy my nice rural bubble. I worry about myself, and a few select others. (Like my kitty)

7 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Right. As with most things, time will tell. I enjoy my nice rural bubble. I worry about myself, and a few select others. (Like my kitty)

TBH I have no idea what most of this has to do with Trumps idiotic statement on the virus lol. But anyways...

Rural communities are especially interdependent. I know this first hand. Dont fool yourself. Keeping to ones self is a very different thing than actually being an island.

Cinnabon doesnt strike me as an adapt hunter. Hope Trump doesnt let loose Covid-19 and the Proud Boys to the extent that cat food is hard to come by. Rural stores will run out first, in that case.

Was my cats adoption day celebration recently. He loved all the extra attention!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, soon said:

Cinnabon doesnt strike me as an adapt hunter. Hope Trump doesnt let loose Covid-19 and the Proud Boys to the extent that cat food is hard to come by. Rural stores will run out first, in that case.

Was my cats adoption day celebration recently. He loved all the extra attention!

Oh my Cinnabon brought me a dying chipmunk a few weeks back. He also climbs trees to get at birds. lol I have had to put down some of the small animals he brings me.

I have many preparations, including for my cat in the food department, but yes, not being able to provide for our fur babies would be awful. Ironically my cat would do better than me in the wild. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Oh my Cinnabon brought me a dying chipmunk a few weeks back. He also climbs trees to get at birds. lol I have had to put down some of the small animals he brings me.

I have many preparations, including for my cat in the food department, but yes, not being able to provide for our fur babies would be awful. Ironically my cat would do better than me in the wild. 

I should have known you were a fellow man of preparations. Imagine how isolating it is for me as a lefty who makes preparations!? Lol 

I was even able to share flour and frozen eggs with friends and neighbours when those became unavailable in stores here.

Im impressed with Cinnabon! I think my Beaker would appreciate being carried in a baby beiorn during the zompoc :lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, soon said:

I should have known you were a fellow man of preparations. Imagine how isolating it is for me as a lefty who makes preparations!? Lol 

I was even able to share flour and frozen eggs with friends and neighbours when those became unavailable in stores here.

Im impressed with Cinnabon! I think my Beaker would appreciate being carried in a baby beiorn during the zompoc :lol:

Haha yes, nothing wrong with being prepared! good on your for helping neighbors. I gave out some TP to my family. Haha

Beaker is an adorable name!

• Like 1