Jump to content

Recommended Posts

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Right on! I love the riff you gave it. Snakepit mk 2 vibes! Killer solo. Amazing vocals, as always. Great art too!

 

(havent been able to safely meet up with my friend to listen to your stuff together. And they insist that is an in person activity! But they gotta hear this!)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, soon said:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Right on! I love the riff you gave it. Snakepit mk 2 vibes! Killer solo. Amazing vocals, as always. Great art too!

 

(havent been able to safely meet up with my friend to listen to your stuff together. And they insist that is an in person activity! But they gotta hear this!)

Thanks man! This one is a lot less controversial compositionally; I swapped out a D for a B in the chorus bit and added a few heavy riffs/overlays and the ending is a standard blues turnaround, but generally it is pretty faithful.

  • GNFNR 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voodoochild said:

Really good. The whammy solo sounded very good and unexpected. The production value is very good too, it all sounded crystal clear. Very nice recording. :)

Thanks dude! Whammy is via my stomp with an expression pedal. Glad you like the production, I was having second thoughts about a few elements, before thinking "fuck it"!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Thanks dude! Whammy is via my stomp with an expression pedal. Glad you like the production, I was having second thoughts about a few elements, before thinking "fuck it"!

Maybe because you know where to look for lol. I didn't notice anything bad really. It sounded very good. :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Voodoochild said:

Maybe because you know where to look for lol. I didn't notice anything bad really. It sounded very good. :)

Cheers man, more new stuff coming, original this time.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...