:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Right on! I love the riff you gave it. Snakepit mk 2 vibes! Killer solo. Amazing vocals, as always. Great art too!

(havent been able to safely meet up with my friend to listen to your stuff together. And they insist that is an in person activity! But they gotta hear this!)

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, soon said:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Right on! I love the riff you gave it. Snakepit mk 2 vibes! Killer solo. Amazing vocals, as always. Great art too!

(havent been able to safely meet up with my friend to listen to your stuff together. And they insist that is an in person activity! But they gotta hear this!)

Thanks man! This one is a lot less controversial compositionally; I swapped out a D for a B in the chorus bit and added a few heavy riffs/overlays and the ending is a standard blues turnaround, but generally it is pretty faithful.

• GNFNR 1
1 hour ago, Voodoochild said:

Really good. The whammy solo sounded very good and unexpected. The production value is very good too, it all sounded crystal clear. Very nice recording. :)

Thanks dude! Whammy is via my stomp with an expression pedal. Glad you like the production, I was having second thoughts about a few elements, before thinking "fuck it"!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Thanks dude! Whammy is via my stomp with an expression pedal. Glad you like the production, I was having second thoughts about a few elements, before thinking "fuck it"!

Maybe because you know where to look for lol. I didn't notice anything bad really. It sounded very good. :)

• Like 1
On 10/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Voodoochild said:

Maybe because you know where to look for lol. I didn't notice anything bad really. It sounded very good. :)

Cheers man, more new stuff coming, original this time.

• Like 3