Is it time to stop asking/'demanding|'...

I love all your rants :lol:. This is real entertainment.

I feel it totally. This band is so frustrating.

We just need a fundraiser and pay to the motherfucker vault guard to enter and get some tapes. Nice script for Wayne's World 2.

Who knows the story behind the Saskatoon leak??? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been watching clips of Axl on Youtube since  86 until recent times, reading stuff on forums over this period and I feel exhausted!  He has been through so much in his profesional and personal l

Axl, all the years he played the victim while criticising everybody else. He was the first to point the finger and badmouth others in front of thousands of fans. and in every official gnr statemen

I don't care how he looks, what his weight is or who his friends are. However, I refuse to pretend that he sounds like a million bucks when it hurts my ears. Also, as the guy who basically runs t

I use to visit some facebook pages like gnfnrfanspot or something like that and I feel so frustated when I see some fans excited for new merch, nightrain shit etc..

They are still selling big arenas so they think whats the point to stop touring yet?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, axlvai said:

We just need a fundraiser and pay to the motherfucker vault guard to enter and get some tapes. Nice script for Wayne's World 2.

Uhhmm you do realize there is Waynes World 2 and ir's awesome

• Wow 1
On 10/11/2020 at 7:44 PM, bucketfoot said:

Imagine how boring GN'R would become if Axl farted an album out every few years like Bono?

It's his resolute refusal to release anything new that keeps the fans interested.

Yeah, every artist and band should do that. They should never Release anything. Not In This Lifetime.

8 hours ago, axlvai said:

You mean Wayne's World 3?

I agree with everything that has been said earlier about the management and their handling of things. I too was much more of a hardcore fan which finally seemed to pay off in 2016 but by the time one of the guys told me SMKC was recording in early 2018 I was much more invested in that, and I still am. There's plenty of other bands to get excited about now so I'm not sitting around waiting for GnR to do something. Dirty Honey is working on a new record and Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown have a new one out on Friday so I'm more excited about that. The Selects videos have been pretty disappointing for me (mainly because of the mixes) so that's not been all that helpful.

Not sure if allready mentioned but the worst of all this, is that Duff posted a video on his instagram just a few days after the cheap rerelease of GH on vinyl (cheap as in low effort, easy money)

In this video he's unboxxing a great vinyl boxset from Prince, showing off how epic it is and that it contains shitloads of demo's that are never heard before, a full never released live show audio only

and even a dvd containing a never before seen full gig. Then he even says with fucking dry eyes that it better be good and how he will be the first to critisize it if it aint good and how he's gonna

enjoy the fuck out of it.

I mean like WTF, this video looks like it's DUFF trolling gnr fans on purpose, but at this point i think "The Artist Formally Known As Punkrock" is just to stupid to see the connection.

Edited by FRANSAD
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

Not sure if allready mentioned but the worst of all this, is that Duff posted a video on his instagram just a few days after the cheap rerelease of GH on vinyl (cheap as in low effort, easy money)

In this video he's unboxxing a great vinyl boxset from Prince, showing off how epic it is and that it contains shitloads of demo's that are never heard before, a full never released live show audio only

and even a dvd containing a never before seen full gig. Then he even says with fucking dry eyes that it better be good and how he will be the first to critisize it if it aint good and how he's gonna

enjoy the fuck out of it.

I mean like WTF, this video looks like it's DUFF trolling gnr fans on purpose, but at this point i think "The Artist Formally Known As Punkrock" is just to stupid to see the connection.

Ha! I didnt notice that.... 

Maybe he knows that GnR will release a fucking monster work on UYI Stuff (or early stuff) and that would be the really trolling.

Maaaaayyyyybe. Maaaaaaybe not. Im trying to see light.... im trying......

Edited by axlvai