An epiphany I had in a dream by a message the band may be putting out in You Could Be Mine

So I was talking out philosophy and social politics with a friend yesterday and later went to bed. Then suddenly in my short sleep I had a dream in which Guns N' Roses appeared and I was watching some live You Could Be Mine performances as well as the video with Arnie appearing. As Axl often introduced it on the NITL as a "Nice love song...good hard loving" or something along those lines and I took notice of the drumming in the minute intro; it sounds like people fucking real nice and hard, just doing that nice pounding and loving with your partner, then comes the drum bridge which presents the most hardcore part of the session, followed (live) by an explosion like an orgasm. The lyrics basically represent the whole reproduction method of the bull of whichever creature - just do your stuff and make a reproduction of yourself and move on.  In the end part that says "it don't matter how we make it 'cause it always ends the same" could be the band on another level reaching out to the world about racism and sticking to one's own breed - that it's useless and that in the end we all get old and weak as shit and can't do anything any longer, so we might as well enjoy and live our lives, mix and match and make love - not hate. That's why even Arnie appears in the video because it is spotted that he isn't purely white and yet he is a world-famous actor and a former bodybuilder; it sends the message that no matter who you are in this world, you can always make something meaningful and strong and unique out of yourself if you try hard enough, instead of blaming others for your failures.

This is worse than that time I got drunk on Halloween 2013 and thought I met the AFD lineup and came on here to make a thread about it!

I remember “Izzy” and I embraced in the middle of the street and then “Axl” told me a reunion tour was never gonna happen!

God I miss being young...

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Axlr0s37 said:

This is one of those things that you think are going to be good. Then it turns out its just a load of bollocks and you wish you hadn't said anything. 

"I had a dream in which Guns N Roses appeared" is the point where someone should stop typing really and do something else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I once had a dream about Axl and Slash burying the hatchet (not a euphemism). 2 months later Slash let slip that he was friends with Axl again... 

I am now the closest thing to an inside source on MYGNR, ask the oracle anything guys and gals🧝🏻‍♂️ I will use my powers for good! call me the macdaddy!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I'm pleasantly surprised that given the disproportionately male audience GNR attracts no-one has yet discussed their nocturnal thoughts on Melissa. 

Bravo boys. Stay classy. 

Ssure some of the ladies might welcome her in their dreams too, this a judgement free thread! let's hear it folks!😄