10 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I just wanted to clarify, this is a cover of an old Springsteen song. 

Ahh, you know it crossed my mind that it had a Bruce thing to it. But I don't know much of his work.

I'm really digging his current single, Ghosts. Have you checked it out?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, soon said:

Ahh, you know it crossed my mind that it had a Bruce thing to it. But I don't know much of his work.

I'm really digging his current single, Ghosts. Have you checked it out?

Yeah, I thought I would dig this one out because it seemed appropriate for the times. I have heard Ghosts, I really like it but then again Bruce can pretty much do no wrong in my book. So suck on that Lenny(he hates Bruce.)😄

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Like others have said, great vocals as always. Nice song too, I'd never heard it before (Springsteen is one of those artists that even though I like a couple of songs, I've never bothered to listen to his albums)

Thanks man. I also wanna dedicate this one to @FRANSAD. A new fan of my stuff.

Edited by lame ass security

Very moving as always. Your voice definitely has the qualities of Springsteen. I always knew your tonality reminded me of somebody but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. That's not a bad thing at all I might add!

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

Thanks. Yeah, Bruce has been a strong influence along with Elvis, Axl, and Jim Morrison. 

41 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Very moving as always. Your voice definitely has the qualities of Springsteen. I always knew your tonality reminded me of somebody but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. That's not a bad thing at all I might add!

Meant to quote you with my comment above.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 4:45 PM, lame ass security said:

I want to dedicate this song to everyone who has gutted out this year. And to 2020, which can kiss my ass.

Great! And great words in this time 👍👍 maybe i'm repeat much it, but you voice is beautiful and very emotive. ☺

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Great! And great words in this time 👍👍 maybe i'm repeat much it, but you voice is beautiful and very emotive. ☺

Thanks, just want to reiterate, this is a Springsteen song that I think is appropriate for these times so I decided to cover it.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Thanks, just want to reiterate, this is a Springsteen song which I think is appropriate for these times so I decided to cover it.

I never heard it song from Springsteen, but i guess you would put to Springsteen happy for you rendition.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...