Rock Hall of Fame 2020

dontdamnmeuyi2015

I heard this year's show will have a tribute to Eddie Van Halen.

My mom was a huge fan of T Rex and saw them in concert in Brooklyn back in 1973. Not sure who will sing since Marc Bolen died years ago. Such a shame.

Also if this is the rock and roll hall of fame should musicians and bands that aren't rock and roll like pop and hip/hop/rap be allowed to be inducted?

It makes no sense to me at all.

Maybe they should change the name from Rock and Roll hall of fame to just all music all of fame.

Whatever!

I will dvr it and speed through the boring parts.

On 10/30/2020 at 3:02 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Depeche Mode, The Doobie Brothers, Whitney Houston, Nine Inch Nails, The Notorious B.I.G. and T. Rex.

My mom loved T Rex. She saw them in concert in the early 70's. I wonder if anyone will perform for Marc?

I will dvr it and by pass anyone I don't care about.

I heard an interesting story on the classic rock radio station last week. It seems Stevie Nicks had pneumonia while she performed last year and by the time she got home, she had double pneumonia she was in the hospital. So glad she got well. Scary shit.

On 10/30/2020 at 3:02 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Depeche Mode, The Doobie Brothers, Whitney Houston, Nine Inch Nails, The Notorious B.I.G. and T. Rex.

Still don't understand how this is the Rock and Roll hall of Fame and they let pop and rap artists in it?  They need to change the name.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This year was more sad than anything.

It was a nice tribute to Eddie Van Halen and T Rex and all the performers who were inducted this year.

Trent Reznor was very disappointed that he couldn't perform and share the night with all the crowd. Oh well, nothing could be done about that.

My mom loved seeing the dedication to T Rex and Marc Bolan. She said back in the 70's the magazine made a feud between Bowie and Bolan and here they were good friends. anyway, it was cool to see his son accept the induction and the award.