• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He gets up around seven.  Gets out of bed around nine.  And for the rest of the day he doesn’t worry about nothing because worrying is a waste of his fucking time.      Moving along...

This

He gets up at seven  has a wank around nine sits on the toilet till 11 then it’s feeding time.  

its worth noting also that Axl ain't actually that famous anymore, its 2020, how many young people have heard of Axl Rose or would recognise him on the street or even care that he just walked by?  A lot more than 1991 I wager. 

To answer this question, we could take a look at what my source had to say about it:

"Love this guy, was quite famous in the 90s"

... yes, the source is my dad and I should stop quoting him. (on a serious note though, I think he gets up in the morning and then proceeds to not releasing records)

Edited by Nesret
  • Like 1

In the morning Feeds and gives dexter a brush 

Trolls through mygnrforum and sends slash stupid quotes and comments from some of us around new music

Thinks about making a twitter post and then thinks "nah fuck it"

Asks if beta and fernando want anything for breakfast from any takeaway drivethru in malibu

Checks google to see if anymore fat photos/memes have been uploaded.

Ponders about using his home gym.......

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

its worth noting also that Axl ain't actually that famous anymore, its 2020, how many young people have heard of Axl Rose or would recognise him on the street or even care that he just walked by?  A lot more than 1991 I wager. 

No doubt! I'm almost 30 and some of the people in their early '20s at work didn't know who Axl Rose was, even by name when I dressed like 2006 era Rose last year for Halloween. Haha

• Like 1

To respond seriously, he's probably living the good life, and who is to say that he doesn't go out or travels a lot? He has enough money to do what he wants. I doubt he's lying in bed all day bored to tears and not knowing what to do with his time. He's never had a 9 to 5 job, or probably not for a long time, so I'm sure that by now he has found a way to keep himself busy and entertained with all this idle time.

• Like 2

I dont know why but Ive always figured hes the kind of rich guy that gets really into his purchases. By that I mean hes the guy that actually watches the 20 hours of content that went along with the pin ball machine release, recently. The 1.5 hour unboxing, etc.

So I think he comes across new interests and then pours over items to buy from it. And then maybe watches docs on it. Asks to connect with the creator/designer/artsist. Then buys books about it. Then commissions some carpentry to use as a display (which will also be thoroughly thought through over beers with Del The Smell).

Then a year later once his new purchase is settled, its time to smoke a j with Baz and tell him the entire story.

Separately, we dont know that he ever stopped practicing new age. He could be doing daily healing sessions, tarrot, going to retreats and going to charge up his crystals in Sedona.

1 minute ago, soon said:

I dont know why but Ive always figured hes the kind of rich guy that gets really into his purchases. By that I mean hes the guy that actually watches the 20 hours of content that went along with the pin ball machine release, recently. The 1.5 hour unboxing, etc.

So I think he comes across new interests and then pours over items to buy from it. And then maybe watches docs on it. Asks to connect with the creator/designer/artsist. Then buys books about it. Then commissions some carpentry to use as a display (which will also be thoroughly thought through over beers with Del The Smell).

Then a year later once his new purchase is settled, its time to smoke a j with Baz and tell him the entire story.

Separately, we dont know that he ever stopped practicing new age. He could be doing daily healing sessions, tarrot, going to retreats and going to charge up his crystals in Sedona.

Yeah, a lot of people don't really know what to do with themselves if they don't have a job to go to. Especially now during the pandemic I've seen a lot of people complain about being bored. I don't have that at all. I think I could be under house arrest for a year without getting bored. There's too much out there to read, to watch, to keep myself busy with without getting bored. And imagine being as rich as Axl and being able to go wherever you want and buy whatever you want. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, EvanG said:

Yeah, a lot of people don't really know what to do with themselves if they don't have a job to go to. Especially now during the pandemic I've seen a lot of people complain about being bored. I don't have that at all. I think I could be under house arrest for a year without getting bored. There's too much out there to read, to watch, to keep myself busy with without getting bored. And imagine being as rich as Axl and being able to go wherever you want and buy whatever you want. 

I love tinkering with stuff at home. Watering my plants. Reading. Cooking. Practicing guitar. Recording. So long as thats balanced with the outdoors and a bit of socializing, theres no place Id rather be than home.

And if I was as rich as Axl is now, I'd hire someone to look after the cat and keep my yogurt cultures fed, when I fly to Japan just for a sushi dinner (Actually I wouldnt because thats ecocidal! But you get the drift lol)

• GNFNR 1
6 hours ago, EvanG said:

To respond seriously, he's probably living the good life, and who is to say that he doesn't go out or travels a lot? He has enough money to do what he wants. I doubt he's lying in bed all day bored to tears and not knowing what to do with his time. He's never had a 9 to 5 job, or probably not for a long time, so I'm sure that by now he has found a way to keep himself busy and entertained with all this idle time.

This.

5 hours ago, soon said:

and this.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, EvanG said:

I am the same...never bored and I dont think Axl gets bored either, he is an inteligent guy with lots of money to expand his interests. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Serious question. I mean he rarely goes out even before covid, does he just sit in his mansion all day? And not work on new music of course,that's his full time job but still?

Does it matter what he does? He's earned enough money and lives in a free enough country to do whatever the hell he pleases, no?

WTF do you (and many others) do all day besides bitch and whine about AXL not doing your bidding?

The dude isn't an indentured servant to fans of his music. It seems like many of you are under the delusion that he is. Or that he somehow owes you something. He doesn't.

The amount of narcissism that runs rampant over this topic is gargantuan and never-ending.

I'd love to hear something new. But the guy doesn't owe it to me. I'm not entitled to anything. And I'm never gonna chastise him for living his life the way he chooses. Those that do are hypocrites that wouldn't stand for that kind of treatment in return.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, thunderram said:

Does it matter what he does? He's earned enough money and lives in a free enough country to do whatever the hell he pleases, no?

WTF do you (and many others) do all day besides bitch and whine about AXL not doing your bidding?

The dude isn't an indentured servant to fans of his music. It seems like many of you are under the delusion that he is. Or that he somehow owes you something. He doesn't.

The amount of narcissism that runs rampant over this topic is gargantuan and never-ending.

I'd love to hear something new. But the guy doesn't owe it to me. I'm not entitled to anything. And I'm never gonna chastise him for living his life the way he chooses. Those that do are hypocrites that wouldn't stand for that kind of treatment in return.

You whine so much, you must be a millennial.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, thunderram said:

And the trophy for the "ironically whining more than the people you say are whining" award goes to....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The more pertinent question is...

What the hell does Fernandon't do all day?

Seriously?

At least Axl is an "artist" so you can kind of excuse farting around. But how Fernando fills his day whilst simultaneously achieving nothing absolutely astonishes me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thunderram said:

Speculating as to what Axl does really, really isn't narcissism! 

Been at least two days since the 'you're not entitled to anything, the band don't owe you anything' routine though, so good to hear that one. 

On the 'owing' subject however, GNR do actually still owe me the cost of two tickets I bought a year ago to see them at a concert they subsequently cancelled. 

• Like 2