What does Axl even do all day?

Read, Garden, work out, study, learn new skills, play with all those young women that throw themselves at him... lots of things that someone can do that don't involve making music. Unfortunately gnr music isn't the absolute no 1 priority but like Erica said... who cares! 

5 hours ago, thunderram said:

Does it matter what he does? He's earned enough money and lives in a free enough country to do whatever the hell he pleases, no?

WTF do you (and many others) do all day besides bitch and whine about AXL not doing your bidding?

The dude isn't an indentured servant to fans of his music. It seems like many of you are under the delusion that he is. Or that he somehow owes you something. He doesn't.

The amount of narcissism that runs rampant over this topic is gargantuan and never-ending.

I'd love to hear something new. But the guy doesn't owe it to me. I'm not entitled to anything. And I'm never gonna chastise him for living his life the way he chooses. Those that do are hypocrites that wouldn't stand for that kind of treatment in return.

You get so worked up over a small joke I made?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Serious question. I mean he rarely goes out even before covid, does he just sit in his mansion all day? And not work on new music of course,that's his full time job but still?

He works on new music, all day, every day. As he said, he's not making all this music to not release it lol

Axl works really hard, all day, every day, 365 days a year, he is the hardest working artist to ever exist, and no other artist has ever worked as hard as Axl. And even after he is dead and gone, for centuries, no other artist will work harder than Axl has.

Well, except for that one guy, but his music isn’t nearly as good, so that doesn’t really count anyway.

Oh, and I’m basing my info off what 4tus has told us over the years...

:lol:

• Haha 2

The answer was more entertaining in the 90's.

"Oh, Ax just broke every mirror in the house overnight with his VMA statue and pushed his grand piano through the scenery window. He's asleep now, so the help needs to keep quiet."

Imagine hanging out at his house at the time. Nice atmosphere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, denin said:

The answer was more entertaining in the 90's.

"Oh, Ax just broke every mirror in the house overnight with his VMA statue and pushed his grand piano through the scenery window. He's asleep now, so the help needs to keep quiet."

Imagine hanging out at his house at the time. Nice atmosphere.

Axl showed that house who's boss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/31/2020 at 12:09 AM, Tom2112 said:

Read, Garden, work out, study, learn new skills, play with all those young women that throw themselves at him... lots of things that someone can do that don't involve making music. Unfortunately gnr music isn't the absolute no 1 priority but like Erica said... who cares! 

Workout? Fucking LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nostalgia^ said:

Watches the news, kicks back and listens to music. Hopefully also sits at the piano from time to time, composing new songs and writing down lyrics - probably about the current political climate.

Fernando mentioned on the Reddit chat that since the release of Chinese, Axl has continued to write and compose music, with his creativity coming at all times - something like that.