Band with Slash, Weiland and Trujillo’s son

Suspect208 features the sons of late Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland, Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slash, and Metallica bassist Robert Trujillo

https://www.nme.com/news/music/sons-of-stone-temple-pilots-guns-n-roses-and-metallica-members-form-new-band-called-suspect208-2816516?fbclid=IwAR0vsXQz7qqjvgzxjFPScR8S_aKHg5mcuGG8AblNrofm7ylTlOXsh-VoTCs

I dug the song and definitely got a VR vibe, although that might just be because Noah sounds so much like Scott. Pretty cool they're doing this and from seeing how they are reacting on social media, I think they're pretty surprised that this has been as popular as it has. Noah said something about hoping the video got at least 10k plays and they're now pushing 700k in less than 2 weeks. 

I didn't realize that Rob's son Ty filled in with Korn when he was 12 years old. Even if you have connections and your dad can open up doors for you that wouldn't occur for just any kid, that's fucking impressive. 

Edited by adamwolff11
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...