Oceania Tour Dates 2021 announced!

6 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Just saw an ad for the NZ dates describing it as an "ALL NEW SHOW".

We shall see.

Dunno yet if I'll bother going to Wellington or Dunedin. Fucking annoying they're not going to Auckland.

Yeah I’ve heard that here in Australia on the radio. All new show. I’m not reading too much into it 😔

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. ISE 2. Brownstone 3. Jungle 4. CD ...    

1) those shows will not happen  2) using the AFD logo is so misleading, but typical for GN'R and their management 

There will be an all new set list. By all new I mean Double Talkin Jive will be dropped and Think About You will be added.  Some black and white pics will be posted on Instagram. With the caption

On 12/2/2020 at 9:17 PM, DownUnderScott said:

Yeah I’ve heard that here in Australia on the radio. All new show. I’m not reading too much into it 😔

The actual tour promoter said that it’s an “all new show” but the same old songs.

So this translates to that there’ll be even more annoying shit going on in the screens behind the band, to distract you from how shit they sound :D

• Like 1
2 hours ago, metallex78 said:

The actual tour promoter said that it’s an “all new show” but the same old songs.

So this translates to that there’ll be even more annoying shit going on in the screens behind the band, to distract you from how shit they sound :D

As long as its not the same setlist with the covers again, and no CD songs ,  ill be down for whatever.

Edited by Sydney Fan
6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

As long as its not the same setlist with the covers again, and no CD songs ,  ill be down for whatever.

Depends if you class substituting in 'You're Crazy' and 'My Michelle' as a new setlist I think! 

I'd be willing to wager it will be pretty much identical. 

• Like 1