"Too Late for Democracy", featuring covers of Atlas Shrugged and Hard School out now!

Alright everyone, so I just released "Too Late for Democracy", which features mostly unreleased GN'R demos from the Village leaks, available for free on Bandcamp: https://aienofficial.bandcamp.com/album/too-late-for-democracy. It'll also be on most streaming services soon.

Here's a taste; It's a 10 min medley of a couple of those leaked songs, which I have written lyrics for.

This marks the end of me doing GN'R-related music and I'll start making original content, both solo and with my band, Intergang. I hope you guys enjoyed my GN'R covers, both on this album and on "10 Years of Democracy".

Let me know what you think!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • GNFNR 1
19 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Amazing job. I'm recording all the Chinese Democracy songs (and OMG) and sometimes I bump on some of the stuff you already did. :)

I'm curious about any possible copyright issues with YouTube on those Village stuff though. 

Thanks a lot! So far, only I.R.S. has been copyright-claimed (for obvious reasons).

• Like 1