The first 50 gigs.

36 minutes ago, axlvai said:

Yeah!! Me too. 

Actually i want to colaborate with $ to get some complete shows. I really hope he considerate that makin some fundraisin or something.

It seems it’s ‘legalities’ which are the biggest issue - I asked the Reckless Road guys about it a while back and apparently ‘sync rights’ are a nightmare to get approval for. They were still working on trying to secure them so who knows what will happen for the future.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, axlvai said:

Yeah!! Me too. 

Actually i want to colaborate with $ to get some complete shows. I really hope he considerate that makin some fundraisin or something.

Not only does he have the real GnR holy grails (all those live videos from the early days), he's also a really nice dude. I met him a few years back at Canter's and he made sure my family and I were seated at the famous booth. He even signed my copy of Reckless Road and hung out for a few minutes. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

Not only does he have the real GnR holy grails (all those live videos from the early days), he's also a really nice dude. I met him a few years back at Canter's and he made sure my family and I were seated at the famous booth. He even signed my copy of Reckless Road and hung out for a few minutes. 

Yeah - he does seem a cool dude. Glad you had a positive experience with him.

Personally, I can’t wait until this podcast series really starts (the couple already released were excellent).