First Ever Guns N' Roses T Shirt?

Appeitite cross and album name on the back of the singlet. That was in 88 when i was 13 then in 89 bought the "used to love her shirt" with the naked chick on the front.

Bought a tour shirt , the one with the skull bandanna when i saw them in sydney in 93. Cost 75.00 AUD   and i still have to this day.

Still wear GNR shirts but mostly illusion era.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

I know they had a shirt in 86 that I think was pink and had just the basic Guns N roses logo similar to the logo used on Live Like a Suicide.

I have a vague recollection of seeing an early shirt around similar time in white as well, but could be wrong on that point.

The other early one which I think was from early ‘87 was the welcome to the jungle shirt with a cartoon of Slash with a wooden arm. There are quite a few pics of that one around.

they are the first 2 I know of.

17 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

First one I ever had was a bootleg one in about 1994 it was a hot chick with angel wings riding a pistol, the gnr background logo was green and the back had guns n roses, rose tattoo and skid row in red.

it was better than most of the official designs back then

I threw that design printed in a flag to Axl in Perú in 2016 in the end of Scom. And the man took it and showed to us. That was my 1st and last contact to the Mr.

51pkwUlR+3L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Edited by axlvai

4 hours ago, axlvai said:

I threw that design printed in a flag to Axl in Perú in 2016 in the end of Scom. And the man took it and showed to us. That was my 1st and last contact to the Mr.

Nice One!

To think of 1000s of Flags and T Shirts that get Thrown on Stage. It Must have been So Cool when he Picked It up and done That.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, janrichmond said:

image.png.792c8964eab3699cfa693d2f81aa3d6a.png

This is same as the first one i bought in 89/90. It was unofficial, got it from Camden Market for a fiver. 

I still have it but it's grey and faded. I would imagine the bullet logo would have been among the first along with the crucifix one.

I Like that one. It's Cool that you still have it!

4 hours ago, axlvai said:

I guess that one shirt with it design in the today climate isn't possible.

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I guess that one shirt with it design in the today climate isn't possible.

Very True.

Just like many GnR T Shirts from back in the day.

Even If you made the T Shirt Yourself and walked about with it on you would No Doubt Bump Into the PC Brigade and they would call you for everything.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Homefuck said:

I'm curious, do you have a pic? Is it just the cover of the album? 

Picture an ugly as fuck all over print orange spaghetti tshirt (like the album cover) with

GUNS N’ ROSES

The Spaghetti Incident

written in black on the front, and that’s what it looks like 

• Haha 1