Should CD Ii include a duet?

If Melissa is actually a genuine member of this band, surely she can sing with axl on a song? I guess if there ever is a new album, and if she isn't on it vocally or musically, then she's just a touring member of the band. But alas, this is all hypothetical. I have it on good authority from the lord of reality, there is no new album anyway. Don't worry, every other active band in the world has managed to release something since the GnR reunion. Listen to them. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JimiRose said:

If Melissa is actually a genuine member of this band, surely she can sing with axl on a song? I guess if there ever is a new album, and if she isn't on it vocally or musically, then she's just a touring member of the band. But alas, this is all hypothetical. I have it on good authority from the lord of reality, there is no new album anyway. Don't worry, every other active band in the world has managed to release something since the GnR reunion. Listen to them. 

Based on how Axl sound these days I wouldn't mind if Melissa just sang the whole album.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jamillos said:

All those unnaturally double-layered vocals, as opposed to the older records...

I really don't like that as well. Take a look at "Perhaps" for example. You got a weak refrain that's beefed up with all these layers and voices as an attempt to hide that there's no great idea or melody. To my ears at least. And it will sound like shit live, 100%.

• Like 1