I'm A Lonely Man - Original Song

17 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Dude, you did a lot of cool things vocally with a pretty sparse melody. I really dig your voice, I could see this playing over the credits of a B horror movie. And that's a compliment my friend, solid job.

Thanks man :)I honestly have no idea what my vocal range is since I can sing something solo or can do vocal harmonies with myself. Probably have it played during the credits of a super low budget B or Z grade horror film. I'd like it both ways regardless. Maybe like a flick that has a female vampire chick in it :lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Agree on the filthiness, this is raw as fuck! On the finished track I think some of your killer harmonies would go well in the chorus.

I tried to do harmony with it but I couldn't match the pitch. I like it how it is with the lone voice. Goes with it lyrically too since it's about being sexually attracted to an otherworldy siren type of girl. The kind that would fuck your brains out but drink your blood at the same time.:lol:

Edited by Jabberwocky

7 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

I tried to do harmony with it but I couldn't match the pitch. I like it how it is with the lone voice. Goes with it lyrically too since it's about being sexually attracted to an otherworldy siren type of girl. The kind that would fuck your brains out but drink your blood at the same time.:lol:

Fair enough. She sounds like a keeper!

• Haha 1