Axl's next job

Axl's new career  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, tbaugerud said:

We all know Axl is still a singer, but not a creator. As he refuses to make music, he has time on his hands to pursue a new career.

Ronald Reagan did it. Donald Trump did it. The Rock did it. Whitney Houston did it. 

My question is this:

What should Axl Rose do next?

His already a Butcher......... of his own songs after 2017 LOL

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cineater said:

I think he said he would like to do some music for movies.  He could create for video games.  Is he looking for a new job?  I think he's pretty open to being asked to do stuff.  He's got a pretty good build, wild fire fighter would probably interest him.

Like Trent Reznor, do movie soundtracks and music etc? I can see that and am surprised he hasn't done more of that over these years. But, I don't know how well he works with others in the recording room...that could be an issue :shrugs:

7 hours ago, Destiny said:

Like Trent Reznor, do movie soundtracks and music etc? I can see that and am surprised he hasn't done more of that over these years. But, I don't know how well he works with others in the recording room...that could be an issue :shrugs:

That's just something that gets promoted around on the boards.  Part of that made up personally people developed for him from what they think.  Recently he did that kids cartoon and those people said he came in, nailed it and wrapped it up in a half an hour.  And he did the Tommy character for that game.  He killed that.  From what we saw and heard, he worked very well with AC/DC.  As he said, he doesn't get asked.  People are afraid of Axl, that's on him from back in the day.  I mean, I wouldn't fuck with him but if you want to play, he's up for a good time and some hard work.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

19 hours ago, tbaugerud said:

We all know Axl is still a singer, but not a creator. As he refuses to make music, he has time on his hands to pursue a new career.

Ronald Reagan did it. Donald Trump did it. The Rock did it. Whitney Houston did it. 

My question is this:

What should Axl Rose do next?

What did Whitney do?