„The Grand Tour“ thread - Madagascar special out December 18 on Prime Video

SAU3R

Any fans of The Grand Tour on this forum? I didn’t find a thread on this show so I thought I create one

I‘ve just watched the promo video for their new episode on Facebook and I’m afraid that this might be the last time we see the boys doing something like this

Clarkson is „only“ 60 but looks like he’s in his 70s, he looks really unhealthy 

Anyway I’m looking forward to the Madagascar special 

1 hour ago, SAU3R said:

Any fans of The Grand Tour on this forum? I didn’t find a thread on this show so I thought I create one

I‘ve just watched the promo video for their new episode on Facebook and I’m afraid that this might be the last time we see the boys doing something like this

Clarkson is „only“ 60 but looks like he’s in his 70s, he looks really unhealthy 

Anyway I’m looking forward to the Madagascar special 

I'm not a car nut by any means, but always enjoyed watching Top Gear back in the day if I ever came across it while channel surfing. 

Clarkson is presenting 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' over here, which he'll get a few bob for, but I suspect they'll keep on doing The Grand Tour for as long as there is demand. 

And yes, I always enjoy Madagascar too, the debut at Rio 2001 takes some beating...:lol::bucket:

• Haha 1

On 12/24/2020 at 8:54 PM, grouse said:

Gonna give it a go tonight, but im not expecting it to be any good. it's been years since those three have managed to make something good. I just cant get past all the scripted stuff. 

What are your thoughts on it?

I thought it was enjoyable but not on par with the Namibia or Mongolia special, let alone the old Top Gear specials

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 5:44 AM, hansmuk0 said:

Hi,

Going to try it out around evening time, yet im not anticipating that it should be any acceptable. it's been a long time since those three have figured out how to make something great. I simply cant move beyond all the prearranged stuff.

Thanks!!

among us apk download

Have you run @grouse's post through Google Translate?

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...