GnR Christmas song

It's Christmas time  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Ratam said:

Similar Italian language= NATALE.

You Italian, You! LMFAO

Do you guys understand Portugues as we understand Italian? Because if you speak slow we can understand everything Italian related! Ma che bello!

Edited by Legendador
  • Haha 1

Just now, Legendador said:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6LNghxOFm6U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You Italian, You! LMFAO

Do you guys understand Portugues as we understand Italian? Because if you speak slow we can understand everything Italian related! Ma che bello!

I not be Italian, just knew some words of italian language.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Legendador said:

Feliz Navidad is Merry Christmas in Spanish, in Brazil we speak Portuguese.

We don't all look the same, dummy, LOL

IN PORTUGUESE: FELIZ NATAL

Are you saying the song changes title in different countries? 

Or that Beta and Fernando can't sing two lines of spanish?

I know chinese people who can, so it would be strange.

13 minutes ago, tbaugerud said:

Are you saying the song changes title in different countries? 

Or that Beta and Fernando can't sing two lines of spanish?

I know chinese people who can, so it would be strange.

You bet they do! Brazilians are crazy! 

Here is the original version in Spanish:

But then there's a worst version of a very popular american song that became a famous MEME here in Brazil.

Guess the song:

10 hours ago, allwaystired said:

It's amazing any of us are still here at this stage....

Not really. The Nirvana forum is still very active and the leadsinger has been dead for almost 27 years. At least GnR is still touring.

Edited by EvanG

2 hours ago, soon said:

Is that word in reference to pregnancy/birth? In english natal is medical term for the stages of pregnancy.

I think that NATALE word is relative as you says the Jesuchrist born, in Spanish language is= Navidad or Natividad, all is about the Jesus born. In Spanish Natal or Natale is  also= Nacimiento.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I think that NATALE word is relative as you says the Jesuchrist born, in Spanish language is= Navidad or Natividad, all is about the Jesus born. In Spanish Natal or Natale is  also= Nacimiento.

Very cool - I appreciate you filling me in! Thanks

In english we call Jesus' birth "the Nativity" which also stems from the word natal.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

Not really. The Nirvana forum is still very active and the leadsinger has been dead for almost 27 years. At least GnR is still touring.

Well God knows what they talk about on there then, because GNR give us fuck all to talk about, and they're an (arguably) active band! 

36 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Well God knows what they talk about on there then, because GNR give us fuck all to talk about, and they're an (arguably) active band! 

I guess you don’t get it. There is always something to talk about when you are really into a band, and on top of that, this band is still playing. 

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

I guess you don’t get it. There is always something to talk about when you are really into a band, and on top of that, this band is still playing. 

nah man he gets it

i get it

we all get it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

No, I get it. Totally. 

But the reason why most threads are jokes, people messing about, endless speculation or light-hearted fantasy? 

Because that's all there is to talk about. People are pretty stumped for things to discuss! Mainly because the band do very little at the best of times.....and have done nothing for nearly a year! 

Please feel free to start some more threads though if you can think of anything! It's pretty clear we need things to discuss. 

Edited by allwaystired

15 hours ago, jamillos said:

You mean spaghetti with sweet chilli o’ mine from the garden, served with some bad apples on the side stuffed with a dead horse meat, decorated with a new rose surrounded by scraped hairs of a dog? Oh my god, sorry, this I love. 

would a GNR cookbook be worse than Fernando's other ventures?

i think it'd be better

you've already done several entries...

Nightrain braised lamb shanks? Axl likes his pre-show lamb.

Mr Browniestone's old-fashioned recipe (don't serve these at thanksgiving!)

It's So Over-Easy breakfast hash.

Sorum's Secret to a moist turkey -- You Could Be Brined. 

It writes itself.

Edited by Ant
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

No, I get it. Totally. 

But the reason why most threads are jokes, people messing about, endless speculation or light-hearted fantasy? 

Because that's all there is to talk about. People are pretty stumped for things to discuss! Mainly because the band do very little at the best of times.....and have done nothing for nearly a year! 

Please feel free to start some more threads though if you can think of anything! It's pretty clear we need things to discuss. 

I guess @EvanG 's point with the example of the Nirvana forums is that in the case of a band with past history, the topics of discussion don't have to be about the present , so there doesn't have to be news in order to find interesting things to talk about.

Speaking about myself, although of course I'd like it if there was current activity worth talking about, I'm more interested in discussing little known facts in the history of the band (yes, there are such) or a little known old interview than speculating on whether there'll be new music.

• Like 1