New Guns Fan

1 hour ago, DurhamGirl said:

Hi architect1971, welcome to the board.  Your daughter has good taste:)

Thankyou..she does!...I actually have been on these boards for years...I enjoy reading everyone’s posts to keep up with the latest GNR happenings. Just never created a post myself..but thought fellow GNR fans would get a smile from my daughters reaction in these difficult times. 👍

• Like 1

I love seeing newer generations appreciating good music. My kids have grown up listening to GnR, Elvis and many other great bands.  I wanted them to appreciate real artists and music rather than all the contrived music made from computer programs.   They still like most of the new stuff I can’t stand (can’t stop it) bit at least it gives them a well rounded appreciation of all eras of music. 

12 hours ago, yourcrazy said:

I love seeing newer generations appreciating good music. My kids have grown up listening to GnR, Elvis and many other great bands.  I wanted them to appreciate real artists and music rather than all the contrived music made from computer programs.   They still like most of the new stuff I can’t stand (can’t stop it) bit at least it gives them a well rounded appreciation of all eras of music. 

I agree...that’s why I introduced her to the November Rain Video..hoping to get her hooked!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, architect1971 said:

Thankyou..👍..an up and coming GNR fan! It’s fun was fun watching her react to the song..experiencing the same magic that I did many years ago for the first time.

Seem she feel very comfortable about be in camera, is delicious. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

What in the fuck are you saying??

Putting your kids on the internet opens the flood gates for pedos that will think shes "delicious"!

I think her meaning was somewhat lost in translation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Im not grumpy at all. I actually found it funny.  Dont take things so serious. 

Also my spanish isnt that good, therefore when i post on Spanish threads i do the same thing she did, i just throw darts at random spanish words & post away!!!

Finally i asked santa claus if i could be just as chill as janrichmond, so fingers crossed it happens!!

If you were meaning to be funny then i apologise, but your post before was a rant about 'reaction' vids. 

Merry christmas but you'll never be as chill as me :D

1 hour ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Im not grumpy at all. I actually found it funny.  Dont take things so serious. 

Also my spanish isnt that good, therefore when i post on Spanish threads i do the same thing she did, i just throw darts at random spanish words & post away!!!

Finally i asked santa claus if i could be just as chill as janrichmond, so fingers crossed it happens!!

Good, i accep you apology 👍👌

• Like 1