New Guns Fan

8 hours ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

I stand by my feelings/thoughts on reaction videos.  Id love to hear someones opinion on why they matter to them. 

Happy Kwanzaa to you also. Until I receive that chill status I guess I'll just continue punching kittens and puppies!!

Pretty much just to pass time while under lock down. Also, it’s a fun way to introduce my daughter to some awesome music! I’m actually going to do car reviews too..just because. 

Architecture, Music and Cars are my interests.

GNR is my favorite group..so it was fun seeing my daughters reaction to one of my favorite songs..better than Taylor Swift!!! UGH.

Thinking about maybe letting her do another reaction video to a GNR song...if you guys are interested. This was going to be a one time deal. 
I know Some of you asked for “SilkWorms” or “Get in the Ring”....could be funny, but my better half would shoot me! Haha.

Would need to have a video to keep her interested..thinking about “Estranged”. 

Thoughts?

Edited by architect1971

Hey @Ratam everytime I read one of your posts I'm constantly impressed that you post on an English speaking board. Your English is great.

Everyone that visits this board and chats away in English when it isn't their first language I'm amazed by. I'm jealous of anyone that can speak more than one language. 

Well done all of you.....and you definitely make me feel guilty for just speaking one language! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Hey @Ratam everytime I read one of your posts I'm constantly impressed that you post on an English speaking board. Your English is great.

Everyone that visits this board and chats away in English when it isn't their first language I'm amazed by. I'm jealous of anyone that can speak more than one language. 

Well done all of you.....and you definitely make me feel guilty for just speaking one language! 

I understand, you're very kindly, but i be to aware that my skill to english language is enough limited and at times horrible...

.😃😃

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

You have the greatest crowds there for gigs! Love watching live stuff from Argentina! 

This says many people, here The Ramones many years was most  popular here than them own country. Ac/Dc was national passion,  same Rolling Stones. It is the reason that Ac/Dc, Rolling Stones and Megadeth released them live shows from Argentina.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ratam said:

This says many people, here The Ramones many years was most  popular here than them own country. Ac/Dc was national passion,  same Rolling Stones. It is the reason that Ac/Dc, Rolling Stones and Megadeth released them live shows from Argentina.

Yeah definitely! AC/DC at River Plate DVD is amazing- for the crowd more than the band! 

Have GNR been there on the NITL tour? (Sorry, I forget exactly where they they have played!) 

Just now, allwaystired said:

Yeah definitely! AC/DC at River Plate DVD is amazing- for the crowd more than the band! 

Have GNR been there on the NITL tour? (Sorry, I forget exactly where they they have played!) 

Yeah, GNR was with NITL tour in 16/17. I was at 16 show, 17 i can't cause had an eventful journey with UBER.