What is your GN'R 'holy grail'?

22 hours ago, viktorfc said:

This is my abolutlely holy grail! I would „kill“ for it...! 🥶

Guns N‘ Roses Live DVD in Full HD 

1991.08.03 Great Western Forum, Inglewood

1. Perfect Crime 2. Mr. Brownstone 3. Right Next Door to Hell 4. Bad Obsession 5. Live and Let Die 6. It's So Easy 7. Yesterdays 8. Dust N' Bones 9. Double Talkin' Jive 10. Civil War 11. Patience 12. You Could Be Mine 13. November Rain 14. My Michelle 15. 14 Years 16. Nightrain 17. Welcome to the Jungle 18. Drum Solo 19. Guitar Solo 20. Godfather ThemE 21. Pretty Tied Up 22. Rocket Queen 23. Don't Cry with Shannon Hoon 24. Knockin' on Heaven's Door 25. You Ain't the First with Shannon Hoon 26. Used to Love Her 27. Move to the City 28. Sweet Child o' Mine 29. You're Crazy with Sebastian Bach 30. Locomotive 31. Out Ta Get Me 32. Dead Horse 33. Estranged 34. Paradise City

Most of appetite is played. Longest show until Osaka in 09

On 12/20/2020 at 7:05 PM, viktorfc said:

This is my abolutlely holy grail! I would „kill“ for it...! 🥶

Guns N‘ Roses Live DVD in Full HD 

1991.08.03 Great Western Forum, Inglewood

1. Perfect Crime 2. Mr. Brownstone 3. Right Next Door to Hell 4. Bad Obsession 5. Live and Let Die 6. It's So Easy 7. Yesterdays 8. Dust N' Bones 9. Double Talkin' Jive 10. Civil War 11. Patience 12. You Could Be Mine 13. November Rain 14. My Michelle 15. 14 Years 16. Nightrain 17. Welcome to the Jungle 18. Drum Solo 19. Guitar Solo 20. Godfather ThemE 21. Pretty Tied Up 22. Rocket Queen 23. Don't Cry with Shannon Hoon 24. Knockin' on Heaven's Door 25. You Ain't the First with Shannon Hoon 26. Used to Love Her 27. Move to the City 28. Sweet Child o' Mine 29. You're Crazy with Sebastian Bach 30. Locomotive 31. Out Ta Get Me 32. Dead Horse 33. Estranged 34. Paradise City

That is probably THE greatest setlist you could hope for Pre-CD.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

13 hours ago, username said:

This. Everything else is nice to have at best. I'd enjoy some pro-shot live footage from anywhere between 1986 and 2007, but the 1997-2004 recordings are the only thing I'd genuinely go apeshit over. And, in fact, the only thing I'd still be willing to spend money on. 

Technically not GnR stuff, but I'd really like to hear this as well. Love Izzy's solo work! 

Well, in my book 3/5 is more than 1/5. I don't care about anything else.

The Perfect Crime documentary

The 2010 SA Tour documentary

Every single CD era song that has Axl in it

Proshots from 2001, 2002, 2006 and 2010 (The Joint, Hong Kong, Hammerstein and Bucharest are some examples)

Houston / Dodgers 2016 proshots. Another option could be a NITL best-of proshot with the list made by people from this forum

AFD 1999

The VMA 2002 rehearsal (doubted about including it, but it’s one of those that I’m really curious to check out)

One of the 1991 theater shows that were shot on film, those would allow an Eagle Rock remasterization

YCBM demo with Steven

Home videos about the making of CD (don’t know if they exist)

An Axl autobiography from 1994 to 2016

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

One of the 1991 theater shows that were shot on film, those would allow an Eagle Rock remasterization

Pantages Theatre. Looks like it was "pro shot" the same way the Cathouse (It's So Easy video) was. This kind of footage would look incredible with a proper remaster https://streamable.com/2o1s5t

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nodnarb901 said:

I remembered hearing that Axl/GNR recorded something with either NWA or just Easy-E. 

I believe it was called yellow brick road to Compton. 

Would love to hear that.

I would love to hear that as well. From what I remember reading about that song was that Easy E's estate has it and doesn't want to release it. 

GnR TV - the ultimate Guns N Fn Roses streaming service featuring shows from 1985 through to 2020, remastered in 4K (with the option to view the original quality footage)

Live Era 00' - 07'

Live Era 09' - 14'

Live Era 16' - 22' (let's not kid ourselves about this ending anytime soon)

A nice big legal fight to wrench control away from Geffen, which sees the start of the official GnR Label, supporting hand picked small bands, and also putting out the following releases:

ChiDem 1 (2000's edition)

ChiDem 2 (2010's edition)

ChiDem 3 (whenever the heck that would have been)

2021 Album

The What Could Of Been Album (94'-99') with everything that was worked on actually finished today by the UYI line-up themselves.

And finally, for a traveller from an alternate timeline to break into our reality and give us proshot of their timeline's 2006 Reunion featuring, in no particular order: Slash, Axl, Duff, Brain, Dizzy, Melissa (I actually like her and think she'd be essential for ChiDem3 performances), Fortus, and Izzy.

You did say dream world stuff right?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

The Perfect Crime documentary

The 2010 SA Tour documentary

Every single CD era song that has Axl in it

Proshots from 2001, 2002, 2006 and 2010 (The Joint, Hong Kong, Hammerstein and Bucharest are some examples)

Houston / Dodgers 2016 proshots. Another option could be a NITL best-of proshot with the list made by people from this forum

AFD 1999

The VMA 2002 rehearsal (doubted about including it, but it’s one of those that I’m really curious to check out)

YCBM demo with Steven

Home videos about the making of CD (don’t know if they exist)

An Axl autobiography from 1994 to 2016

From browsing this forum; according to an insider they might. Home footage from the 98-00 era along with home video of Axl's Halloween parties.

On 12/20/2020 at 8:04 PM, Rovim said:

the completed second half of Chinese with Robin's and Bucket's work intact.

QFT

17 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

A transcript of the 3 hour meeting.

I have it on good authority that at least 75% of that time was spent discussing the best flavor Doritos 

I'd love to find some official Chinese Democracy merch, specifically a t-shirt with the red hand made of all the people. Besides that, I don't really want anything other than new content. Size small for any kind soul on here who wants to treat me :D 

13 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

I also have it on good authority said pubes are now grey 

Nope he used that hair for his plugs, that's why it's so frizzy these days😃

• Haha 3