Recording In Progress - Documentary (featuring 4tus)

Came across this doc on Amazon Prime earlier today. It's about the fate of traditional recording studios in the face of not only streaming, but the home recording revolution as well. 

I was surprised to see 4tus in a few parts. He doesn't mentioned GNR, but he's got some good points about recording in general. 

• Like 3

I'll definitely have to check this out, I was in a studio this weekend for the first time since the pandemic started. I was a bit apprehensive but it was just the owner and I, we wore masks and distanced as much as possible. It's a home studio in a basement with no ventilation, like a friggin tomb.😄 And as it turned out, I didn't even get anything down.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I'll definitely have to check this out, I was in a studio this weekend for the first time since the pandemic started. I was a bit apprehensive but it was just the owner and I, we wore masks and distanced as much as possible. It's a home studio in a basement with no ventilation, like a friggin tomb.😄 And as it turned out, I didn't even get anything down.

I've been meaning to say, you've been quiet with your releases of late - are you taking a leaf out of Fermanager's book and respecting the current global situation?

9 minutes ago, Dean said:

I've been meaning to say, you've been quiet with your releases of late - are you taking a leaf out of Fermanager's book and respecting the current global situation?

I have been lately, I just thought I was flooding with too much acoustic shit. Most of the stuff I posted was done at home with my phone. And the studio stuff was done prior to the covid situation. 

2 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I have been lately, I just thought I was flooding with too much acoustic shit. Most of the stuff I posted was done at home with my phone. And the studio stuff was done prior to the covid situation. 

Fernando likes this.

Looking forward to hearing more stuff from you, phone or not, it sounded great.

• Thanks 1