The KFC PC-Console is Real!?!?

• downzy changed the title to The KFC PC-Console is Real!?!?

I've got to figure this will be a novelty thing with very limited production.  I can also imagine it being insanely expensive considering both its advertised performance (plus the whole food warmer thing).

I'd be curious how they keep the computer part clean and free from food scraps/oils.  

On 12/25/2020 at 11:28 AM, downzy said:

I've got to figure this will be a novelty thing with very limited production.  I can also imagine it being insanely expensive considering both its advertised performance (plus the whole food warmer thing).

I'd be curious how they keep the computer part clean and free from food scraps/oils.  

Yeah I'm sure it'll be limited production. I find their performance claims hard to believe anyway...4K 240fps? Sure maybe some old games.

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah I'm sure it'll be limited production. I find their performance claims hard to believe anyway...4K 240fps? Sure maybe some old games.

Exactly. I know this isn’t really meant to be taken seriously but that’s literally just saying it can make the display switch on. Also if it’s a “console” then good luck finding a TV with a 240hz refresh rate. :lol: