What Are You Listening To?

Dean

19 hours ago, Nizaraul7 said:

Fuck yeah! Great tune. I've been listening to a selection of 67' shows today. 

Hey, if you hadnt heard, they are streaming a pro shot live show on YouTube in a few hours. Part of their weekly pandemic fundraiser series. Theres a pre-show thing with their tape archivist, another Dead insider and this weeks interview is with the Deads publicist. 

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, soon said:

Fuck yeah! Great tune. I've been listening to a selection of 67' shows today. 

Hey, if you hadnt heard, they are streaming a pro shot live show on YouTube in a few hours. Part of their weekly pandemic fundraiser series. Theres a pre-show thing with their tape archivist, another Dead insider and this weeks interview is with the Deads publicist.

Aww a Deadhead! Did you slip from GNR to the dead or the other way round?
Man Terrapin has literally sustained my mental health during dark times. That and Estranged are my all time favorites.
Thanks for the share. That was well spent time :)

On 5/29/2020 at 1:16 AM, Dean said:

Uncle Ax at his vocal best. Absolutely fucking ferocious vocals from the red head and great guitar hooks. The charm from the ‘99 demo is missing on the album version but it’s still killer.

I did a not-so-fancy mix of official IRS filled with the charming parts of '99 demo.
I do miss the opening chorusy arpeggio and the real drums at around 2:00 of the demo. It's of real taste!

• GNFNR 2