Video with Slash and Matt appearance?

I forget the band but Slash and Matt did a Cameo in some bands video maybe 10 years ago.  I thought it was the Killers.. Does anyone know what band/video I am talking about and do you remember if the actually played on the song? Pretty sure the0r scene, they were at a bar.

7 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

Never seen this before. Is This It is a good record.

Shows how musical taste can change. I remember watching this when it came out and I thought it was the most bland lame song.. This time I kind of dug the sound..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LunsJail said:

I know the Strokes aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but I did and still do think they’re great. Probably the last time I was that excited about a new band. Yeah, I’m old

Having nothing against them it's fair to say they were the Greta Van Fleet of the early 2000's

9 hours ago, Beto 22 said:

Having nothing against them it's fair to say they were the Greta Van Fleet of the early 2000's

The most overrated band for such a long time.

4 hours ago, LunsJail said:

I think the Strokes were way better and less derivative than that. Great Van Fleet just seems silly to me

Led Zep ripoff. The strokes didnt sound like any other band at the time which was refreshing.

Edited by Sydney Fan

I remember hearing about this video before I saw it.  I thought this is probably that proverbial "passing of the torch" from a great band to the next great band.  then I heard the song and thought, if this is the next great band, maybe we should just extinguish the torch.  lol.   couldn't get into them at all

• Like 1