which band is worse

shawndarae

which band is worse  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

def leopard, some of Bon Jovi's stuff isn't that bad ;)

the question is which band is worse...why didn't you vote for def leopard if you think bon jovi is better?

Do you understand English? I said def leopard.

yea, i understand english, but you still didn't vote for def lepard...at the time that you posted that, all the votes were for bon jovi

Def Leppard is amazing. From on through the night to Retro active every album is just a masterpiece, after that they changed a lot tho, but they are still great. Bon Jovi is a bunch of girls in guys bodies. Def leppard is now the first rock band to have 2 diamond records out of the 80s.

Guest Apollo
Def Leppard is amazing. From on through the night to Retro active every album is just a masterpiece, after that they changed a lot tho, but they are still great. Bon Jovi is a bunch of girls in guys bodies. Def leppard is now the first rock band to have 2 diamond records out of the 80s.

You're being sarcastic . . . . right?

I wasted my money on X. Uhhh, can you say Backstreet Boys album with an electric guitar thrown in?

I'd rather tell people I was a Pink fan than a Def Leppard fan.

Once again . . . . Def Leppard went from being a band that ALL other rock bands wanted to be like . . . . to a pop-wanna-be band that's a joke in the rock world right now.

2 diamond albums out of the 80's. Dude, that's 20 years ago!!!! NOTHING they've done since then is worth a shit. Give me one song of theirs from the last 20 years that we'll be seeing on "Rock's Greatest Hits" albums for the rest of time.

I like one of them & love the other...So im not really gonna try & argue with anyone as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Bon Jovi only comes second to the former most dangerous band in the world....

But seriously...love bites?...I honestly think that is one of their worst songs...

Oh, and nobody cept me & this girl that wrote in2 kerrang back in like 95/96 noticed that during that period, Joe Elliot was trying to be Jon Bon Jovi...? :blink: