North America 2021 rescheduled/cancelled/new tour dates discussion thread

i get my vaccine in march but in regards to concerts i think we can kiss goodbye to this year maybe even next even with a vaccine u can still catch and spread it and there are so many no wanting the vaccine

be a long time before concerts will be bk u got to rember there are like 20k people jumping about.

im in scotland and vaccines have already started...

1 hour ago, JimiRose said:

People who refuse the vaccine will end up losing their rights. If people turn the vaccine down because they think bill gates has injected them with a microchip to spy on their mundane existence, then they probably deserve to die. 

The rumours are, and these are rumours not facts, that people who refuse the vaccine will not be allowed to attend mass sporting and music events, and people will require a vaccine passport to travel. But either way, Axl won't release a new album so who gives a fuck about seeing GnR live again. 

lose rights in what country? 

11 hours ago, JimiRose said:

People who refuse the vaccine will end up losing their rights. If people turn the vaccine down because they think bill gates has injected them with a microchip to spy on their mundane existence, then they probably deserve to die. 

The rumours are, and these are rumours not facts, that people who refuse the vaccine will not be allowed to attend mass sporting and music events, and people will require a vaccine passport to travel. But either way, Axl won't release a new album so who gives a fuck about seeing GnR live again. 

Abs total bull shit 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55784199

Van Tam has has even said this morning vaccinated people can still spread the virus lols  read the bit where Van Tam  says NO VACCINE is 100% effective so PROTECTION IS NOT GURANTEED

Edited by Gavin82
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JimiRose said:

The UK. 

Of course no vaccine is 100% effective, who said it was. but knobhead anti vaxxers who are born one slice short of a sandwich risk killing people through their own ignorance. So you can all go gather on anti vaxx island, tell each other how bill gates and 5G are harming your last remaining braincell and enjoy not being allowed to do anything again. When people start realising who the anti vaxxers are, they will start to be shunned by society. You want things to return to normal, take your injection like a good little boy. 

Have you ever been denied entry too a concert or Airport due too not having your flu jab over the past few years??  Which also kills thousands every where all over the world 

Edited by Gavin82
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Have you ever been denied entry too a concert or Airport due too not having your flu jab over the past few years??  Which also kills thousands every where all over the world 

I'm pretty sure carrying around "I've been vaccinated cards" to show before events will not become a new norm.

All they do is have to check Facebook, where people love to share with everyone their medical events, which continues to blow my mind. Though people probably say the same for me posting photos of my cat and guns, but isn't that what the internet was made for? ;)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Has the flu recently killed 1.5m people in a year, shut the worlds economy and caused worldwide lockdowns? Haven't seen much of polio these days?

13 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Oh those crackpots will all just vanish into thin air, when as you say, you have to have proof of vaccination to attend events. Which is in inevitable step down the road I would have thought. It's already being widely talked about, and will definitely form part of the key to getting large gigs going again. 

The thing is with these conspiracy theory morons- they never really stick to what they think, so they'll be queueing up for the vaccine you can be sure of it. Probably while still spouting off whatever nutjob crap they've read on Facebook today about microchips in vaccines, the earth being flat, lizards controlling the world, paedo rings based out of Pizza restaurant basements, whatever it is. 

Best not to consider these clowns too much- too depressing otherwise to think human beings are still that thick! 

Yep, anyone who gets their 'News' on facebook and takes it as gospel, probably isn't someone that should be trusted to make a choice for themselves.  The reason i think it will be brought in isn't because governments particularly care about lives lost, it's because covid costs them money. And if letting people into gigs and sporting events and travelling ends up spreading covid because people refuse the vaccine, thus then costing them money down the line, you can be sure, they'll bring something in to curb that.

1 minute ago, Sweersa said:

I'm pretty sure carrying around "I've been vaccinated cards" to show before events will not become a new norm.

All they do is have to check Facebook, where people love to share with everyone their medical events, which continues to blow my mind. Though people probably say the same for me posting photos of my cat and guns, but isn't that what the internet was made for? ;)

You mean you don't think grandmas colonoscopy should be shared on facebook? But what else is there to watch anymore, I've finished Netflix!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Has the flu recently killed 1.5m people in a year, shut the worlds economy and caused worldwide lockdowns? Haven't seen much of polio these days?

Yep, anyone who gets their 'News' on facebook and takes it as gospel, probably isn't someone that should be trusted to make a choice for themselves.  The reason i think it will be brought in isn't because governments particularly care about lives lost, it's because covid costs them money. And if letting people into gigs and sporting events and travelling ends up spreading covid because people refuse the vaccine, thus then costing them money down the line, you can be sure, they'll bring something in to curb that.

You mean you don't think grandmas colonoscopy should be shared on facebook? But what else is there to watch anymore, I've finished Netflix

There's also the fact that customers confidence forms part of any attendance at events and promoters know that. They'll want to do all they can to assure customers their events are safe. 

Anyway, it's absolutely being discussed, so I can see it happening, and I'd welcome it personally. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JimiRose said:

Sorry i was talking about the UK where it stands at just over 97k in 10 months 

You mean you don't think grandmas colonoscopy should be shared on facebook? But what else is there to watch anymore, I've finished Netflix!

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/download-festival-2021-plan-go-ahead-glastonbury-cancel-march-news-2862850?fbclid=IwAR3FfLrrmBunc_XEBO-NNmfHsCRi_ES-LQsGeWif24lhlx6JrFQZoCuS9YY

Festivals saying they feel they need 60% of their ticketholders to prove they have been vaccinated, with the rest passing an instant test that shows negative on arrival at the festival. Sadly june might be too soon for Download and isle of wight but reading and leeds is possible. GnR in europe no chance, mainland europe is well behind the UK and the UK wont be ready to have gigs for 7/8 more months at least. summer 2022 when everyone is vaccinated or ostracised. You do realise that must people are already vaccinated against deadly disease? Hence why life expectancy has gone up?  

The discussions in Parliament don’t make my festival happen. Injecting people with a vaccine makes my festival happen. There is absolutely no reason for it not to happen. If we all pull together to achieve it, it’s possible.”

42 minutes ago, k12 said:

Why do I get the feeling this vaccine is not going to be effective for the long term or this virus is going to mutate and the vaccine will be worthless 

Probably because those worries  are a genuine concern and being widely looked at in the medical and scientific worlds! 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, k12 said:

Why do I get the feeling this vaccine is not going to be effective for the long term or this virus is going to mutate and the vaccine will be worthless 

Because that is very likely to happen. But, as per the flu jab, we'll modify the vaccine to become an annual jab.

Also, when kids get Covid, they will grow up with a natural immune response as per the other Coronaviruses that make up the Common Cold. Eventually, SARS-CoV-2 will be part the Coronaviruses which are seen as 'just a cold'. Problem is, that could take a generation, perhaps more.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, k12 said:

Hasn't the latter already happened? I've heard so, not sure if it's confirmed or not. 

My god... People, take your eyes off msm and Facebook. A non vaccine that doesn't stop you catching "This virus", doesn't stop you transmitting it.... Oooookay. It's a coronavirus, a flu, slightly evolved. Masks, lockdown, do not, never will stop the flow of any virus. We already have most immunity, 6months so far in studies!Stop believing the fearmongering govt, look at the evidence against what is going on, 2mins will open your eyes. Peace ✌️

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Vaccine rollouts are finally starting to ramp up in the US and UK. We still need it to be faster, but we will get there. Gigs in the fall might be a possibility 

A possibility for sure. Perhaps still with social distancing though? Who knows- anything could occur. 

One thing's for sure though- each and every lunatic out there spreading nonsense and ignoring health and safety advice, restrictions and indulging in ludicrous conspiracy theory crap are playing their part in ensuring the whole process will take longer and longer. 

Something for them to think about I suppose when they end up in hospital with a virus they don't believe even exists. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

18 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah, far better to get your news from the sort of 'non mainstream' whacko sites that lead you to say things like masks and lockdowns have no impact on the spread of the virus hey? 

Fortunately for us all, total crackpots that spread this sort of knuckleheaded nonsense aren't in charge, so venues will remain closed until it is safe for them to open, vaccines will continue to be taken, and slowly but surely we will eventually move out of this. 

I'll continue to get my news from reputable, accountable, professional providers thanks, rather than the darkest tinfoil-hat corners of the internet and the deranged ramblings of lunatics. 

Peace to you too. 

And who may that be? The 1s that have shares in the "vaccine", that doesn't stop you catching it, doesn't stop you spreading it? Yeah, take your head out the msm, don't have to look far to see what's going on. Il be here when the you take that 5mins of your time out and want to apologise. Sheep in a Gnr forum... Unbelievable! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1