North America 2021 rescheduled/cancelled/new tour dates discussion thread

2 hours ago, nycgunner said:

Have there been any credible rumors about the US shows?  I suppose it’s all still an unknown. 

If 3-4m people are getting vaccinated per day, I suppose a summer outside show is feasible. Hard to believe even a couple of months ago 

It's not gonna happen as scheduled. Just because Texas and Florida have decided fuck Science doesn't mean every other State will follow suit. Large stadium concerts are one of the last things that will come back. 

1 hour ago, SAU3R said:

Did anybody have a look at the ticket prices? Are they still the same as they were when the tickets first went on sale? And how do they compare to the 2017-18 Europe run?

107 € for FOS in Prague, which is cheaper than the usual 150 €. Don't know if cheaper than the 2020 Prague show though.

37 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

107 € for FOS in Prague, which is cheaper than the usual 150 €. Don't know if cheaper than the 2020 Prague show though.

Exactly the same price😉

Edited by EricA

YES !!! Guns is playing almost in my backyard !! After The Rolling Stones, Tina Turner and Sting,  Guns is the fourth band that comes to Groningen !!! Damn I was stunned that Alter bridge came to the Oosterpoort and now Guns n' Roses comes playing in Groningen........ 20 minutes drive !! 

Big bands as you can see, almost never come to the north of the Netherlands, so this is big news !! In every regional paper you can read that Guns is coming to town !! The venue can hold 50 000 people, 95 euro ticketprice, golden circle 125 euro's.

I hope they wil land there plane in Eelde, our regional airport.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Whats that place in Stavanger like can @SoulMonsterfill me in ??

That heatwave in Oslo in 2018 will take some  beating....!!!!!!!!

I have never been to a show at Forus Travbane in Stavanger before, so I can't really help you out. But it is an outdoors racetrack for horses. 

You were in Oslo in 2018, too? It sure was a warm evening :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I have never been to a show at Forus Travbane in Stavanger before, so I can't really help you out. But it is an outdoors racetrack for horses. 

V Hovin is a great Stadium everyone needs to see a show there 

That heatwave was absolutely melting wasn't it 

I just don't see 80,000 people in a Stadium this time nx year....!!!!! Them new country's are great news.

Warsaw is a cracking stadium and it can be a cheap few days from the UK please remember Ryanair don't fly in to WAW which is want you want to be flying in to they fly in to WMI which is further out than WAW.

Prague another cheaper place to visit.

Edited by Gavin82

52 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I think this is it. They are branding the Australian dates with the "stadium rock is back" label because they won't be able to do a full tour until the next summer, to coincide with the "next chapter" (new album).

Ah....I did wonder how the 'new album when they can tour' stance would play out in November if it didn't happen.

You've hit the nail on the head- ball kicked to summer 2022 and the carrot kept dangling....

I'd absolutely love to be fucking wrong, but I expect nothing now. 

Edited by allwaystired

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Ah....I did wonder how the 'new album when they can tour' stance would play out in November if it didn't happen.

You've hit the nail on the head- ball kicked to summer 2022 and the carrot kept dangling....

But Fernando told us "don't be worried" about the prospect of new music in 2021 back in February. How could he do us like this?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Racetrack for horses? Great timing to them dust "Dead Horse"......:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Evil Ash said:

Anyone has a code for presale Netherlands? Would like to buy 2 tickets golden circle but don't wanna join night train for a third time 😋

No one should ever pay for Nightrain. You'll be able to get nearly any ticket you want without paying GN'R extra for a pre sale code. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, jamillos said:

After all the years of being a fan, I saw "Gary Clark" and read it as "Gilby Clarke" for a split second. 
How weird would that be. 

Me too, really wish he was playing instead.

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

No one should ever pay for Nightrain. You'll be able to get nearly any ticket you want without paying GN'R extra for a pre sale code. 

This right here. Nightrain is such a ripoff.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1