North America 2021 rescheduled/cancelled/new tour dates discussion thread

Locked N Loaded was announced on April 30,2018, and the 2018 tour (which was at least somewhat in support of LNL, they performed Shadow) started on June 3, so I suppose it would be possible for an album to be announced at some point over the next month, but they are really cutting it close. Apparently these "they are coming" dates are being announced on Tuesday, would be really wise to release a single and announce the album then.

9 hours ago, LunsJail said:

Buy tickets and go see it or don’t. Who gives a shit?

Shall we go for....fans in a forum discussing the tour? They perhaps give a shit how sales are doing for their favourite band? 

Great that you don't give a shit though. Good for you. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ixtlan said:

I understand people who complain on the internet. 

I don't see too many complaints- just people pointing out two very obvious facts. 

-the band is currently a nostalgia act 

-tickets aren't selling very well 

Neither of these are complaints. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, allwaystired said:

I don't see too many complaints- just people pointing out two very obvious facts. 

-the band is currently a nostalgia act 

-tickets aren't selling very well 

Neither of these are complaints. 

Those are only viewed as complaints by folks with new accounts, trolling the forum with their same stuff that got their last dozen or so accounts banned. 

For whatever reason, there's a small percentage of the GN'R fan base that simply cannot admit that everything to do with GN'R isn't perfect. They seem to get extremely upset when anyone says otherwise.

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Those are only viewed as complaints by folks with new accounts, trolling the forum with their same stuff that got their last dozen or so accounts banned. 

For whatever reason, there's a small percentage of the GN'R fan base that simply cannot admit that everything to do with GN'R isn't perfect. They seem to get extremely upset when anyone says otherwise.

You've basically defined HTGTH. :lol:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yeah, you're totally right. It's probably not worth debating with them really, as it's not really opinions being shared- it's just people saying things that are demonstrably not true! 

48 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah, you're totally right. It's probably not worth debating with them really, as it's not really opinions being shared- it's just people saying things that are demonstrably not true! 

Exactly. I've done a better job over the past year of just ignoring them, but I got caught up in a few debates over the past week. I'm pretty disappointed in myself over it lol. 95% of the time, I can just ignore it so I'm OK with that ratio haha. 

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Exactly. I've done a better job over the past year of just ignoring them, but I got caught up in a few debates over the past week. I'm pretty disappointed in myself over it lol. 95% of the time, I can just ignore it so I'm OK with that ratio haha. 

Yep, that's not bad! I'm impressed! 

• Thanks 1

“They are f’n’ coming” sign spotted in Salem, Oregon. Seen on IG.

Wonder what other cities will be announced.

I also wonder if there’s signage in previously announced cities with poor sales.

Edited by Stryker

For whatever reason I don't think the band will ever put out original material. I'm sure they have crunched numbers and looked at the market and it's probably not "worth" it financially to go into recording new music.

They will just tour from stadiums down to arenas & festivals and until their last show.

• GNFNR 1

Where did you hear about the Reading show? There's gonna be at least three shows close enough for me to go to, but they can't be doing a show at Metlife AND also all these tertiary markets in the northeast.

10 minutes ago, prez said:

Reading is only an hour from Hershey, no way they're doing both.

Maybe they are booking available venues to fit in their roster, not much available last minute, with covid.. etc

Looks like a similar size venue in Atlantic City also.

Or it's just a Billboard in Reading for the Hershey show.

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1