North America 2021 rescheduled/cancelled/new tour dates discussion thread

I see they've changed venue for GDL this time. Organisation was a complete shitshow at the stadium in 2019, not the fault of GNR but the local promoters. Guessing they've found new promoters this time, let's see.

3 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

Again, the Mexico poster is showing the AFD5 cross… am I reading too much into this or…?!

They've used the AFD cross on all sorts of things since 2016. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RussTCB said:

They've used the AFD cross on all sorts of things since 2016. 

Fair enough - I only really remember them using the bullet logo and anytime they did use the AFD cross it was just including Axl/Slash/Duff but I probably wasn't paying enough attention!

8 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yes you are.

Damnit! :lol:

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Correction:

3 new F'N shows in Mexico (October 3021). 

Correction correction:

3 new F’N’ shows in Mexico

• Haha 2

3021, live Mexico II, Mars. Just heads in jars, Slash playing theremin with his tongue. Buy tickets and travel there with our comfy ships, brought to you by Elon, Inc. Rumours say a new song called "Hardskool" might be played. Stay tuned.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, BangoSkank said:

Prices getting cut - nosebleeds at MetLife are now $30 as opposed to $50.

I overpaid big time when I ordered two tickets for the Detroit show in early 2020, which are still valid for the 2021 show. (It was rescheduled twice total)

Oh well, still will be worth it.

3 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I overpaid big time when I ordered two tickets for the Detroit show in early 2020, which are still valid for the 2021 show. (It was rescheduled twice total)

At least you didn’t overpay for LnL like I did! I mean, I still enjoy it but if I have to hear one more time about someone getting an awesome turntable with their box…. :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Sweersa said:

You know you could have refunded and then repurchaed.

34 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You know you could have refunded and then repurchaed.

The card I used no longer exists and it was through Stub Hub, can't barely log back into that bitch. Oh well, live and learn, I guess.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:26 AM, CAFC Nick said:

Fair enough - I only really remember them using the bullet logo and anytime they did use the AFD cross it was just including Axl/Slash/Duff but I probably wasn't paying enough attention!

Damnit! :lol:

no you are correct they didn't ever really have the full AFD cross but perhaps it was slightly introduced prior to mexico city in 2020 

these prices are a major rip off, the mexico ones - mock me all you want but it has to be original 5 nobody is gonna go otherwise 

Posted (edited)
Just now, double talkin jive mfkr said:

no you are correct they didn't ever really have the full AFD cross but perhaps it was slightly introduced prior to mexico city in 2020 

these prices are a major rip off, the mexico ones - mock me all you want but it has to be original 5 nobody is gonna go otherwise 

Yes they did use it. On all the merchandise, and a few of the advertising posters (such as the Apollo). 

I don't really get it - you say the prices are a rip off and no-one is going to go.....yet talk about tickets you've bought? I'm confused! 

Edited by allwaystired

7 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

I thought gnr sucks?

correct

4 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Yes they did use it. On all the merchandise, and a few of the advertising posters (such as the Apollo). 

I don't really get it - you say the prices are a rip off and no-one is going to go.....yet talk about tickets you've bought? I'm confused! 

i haven't purchased yet but something seems suspicious about this new return - they did post a pic of adler recently so they may suck me back in - no pun intended

26 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

correct

i haven't purchased yet but something seems suspicious about this new return - they did post a pic of adler recently so they may suck me back in - no pun intended

haha - fair enough! 

I think you may be disappointed though if you think the band lineup may have changed......

• GNFNR 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

“There is no permission whatsoever from the municipal authority for such an event, nor for the sale of tickets,” said the authority." 

Wow. That sounds like a black hole for people's money, should they choose to buy tickets!