North America 2021 rescheduled/cancelled/new tour dates discussion thread

3 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

I still have my ticket for Munich but...

Axl in 2022. Oh no

This is me rn too. Im glad that 2022 should provide more certainty around the world...

However, as each year passes I'm reminded that Ax' ain't getting any younger...

As per the postponement E-Mail looks like they are still planning with North American dates:

Light is at the end of the tunnel and we are looking forward to getting back on stage later this year in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and next year in Europe and more!

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Groningen? I didn't even know that was a concert venue. I wonder if  @username has anything to do with that.

It's open air, in a big park. The site is an old ehrm... drafbaan? The Stones played there in 98, but not a lot of big concerts. Recently they've tried to change it purpose more towards an all-round concert site. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAU3R said:

Gary Clark Jr. as a special guest is awesome too! I’m tempted to go to some gigs but I’ll wait for the NA leg and ANZ leg to see, if the bands‘ performance is at least bearable and whether or not the setlist is interesting enough 

Yeah, same. It'll have to be something exciting/new for me now. 

43 minutes ago, chinese stew said:

FUCK!

One more year to find out if Axl is still fat...

What about the NA or AUS/NZ shows this summer/fall?

also who cares how Axl looks as long as he sounds at least a tiny bit like Axl Rose instead of Mickey Mouse with his balls squeezed off 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

I still have my ticket for Munich but...

Axl in 2022. Oh no

My exact thoughts. His voice, appearance and stage movement was falling off the wagon by 2018. Imagine 2022 aged 60. all those years between 95-2005... such a waste. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Have there been any credible rumors about the US shows?  I suppose it’s all still an unknown. 

If 3-4m people are getting vaccinated per day, I suppose a summer outside show is feasible. Hard to believe even a couple of months ago 

As per the postponement E-Mail from GNR, it looks like they are still planning with North American dates:

Light is at the end of the tunnel and we are looking forward to getting back on stage later this year in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and next year in Europe and more!

Other than that. No, you won't find anything credible.

11 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Have there been any credible rumors about the US shows?  I suppose it’s all still an unknown. 

If 3-4m people are getting vaccinated per day, I suppose a summer outside show is feasible. Hard to believe even a couple of months ago 

Well, they played baseball in front of 40,000 people in Texas yesterday, so I could see the NA shows happen.. but I don’t think there is any safe information on this at the moment 

36 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Well, they played baseball in front of 40,000 people in Texas yesterday, so I could see the NA shows happen.. but I don’t think there is any safe information on this at the moment 

Yeah, saw that.  Not sure the country should take Texas’ example as an example of sound public health policy. In other words, seems far too early for that. 

40 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

As per the postponement E-Mail from GNR, it looks like they are still planning with North American dates:

Other than that. No, you won't find anything credible.

Yes, didn’t consider that GNR statement credible. The show is still on until it’s not.  

Hope it’s safe enough to happen!

So... there's a half-year gap between the last Australian gig and the first one in Europe. Therefore, if they don't play anything new this year (granted they play at all), we can still say this is just compensation for the hunger, and the new exciting stuff will only come in EU 2022! :D After that, I seriously don't know. 

I highly doubt my Detroit, MI July 2021 show will happen at this point, that's only 3 or so months away. Who knows...

I like how for the tour posters they keep changing the year on the shield. 2020-2022. 

Who thinks we will have a new album by the end by 2022?

What a joke.

• Haha 1