Summer North America cancelled/postponed again?

23 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

I think you're being way too optimistic.  Each state has their own rules and mandates that can change at any time.  With Minnesota confirming postponement of an outdoor show I'm sure nothing has been announced yet because they're trying to reschedule the whole tour.  Way too much $$$ is at stake to risk cancellation of 1 show let alone multiple shows to Covid. 

It would be awesome for GNR to be the first major band to play concerts in the US. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grew up in a rural area. No one ever got shot or killed.  The reason? Guns aren't available in my country.  The 'I've got to have a gun because other people might have a gun' situation is ab

Agree we are racing against the clock on our rock bands. Your Biden comment is completely off the mark. Yikes!  Thank God we have a chance to go back to normal (or something closer to it) and the unqu

Anyone who believes the virus is not real and deadly is a fucking moron. Endangering others because, you know, ‘Murica, is the sign of a truly despicable and selfish person. 

Posted Images

It was announced today that NJ will allow restaurants  and other indoor entities  not  to have any capacity limits as long as customers are six feet apart. Governor Murphy and Governor Cuomo will be deciding together on further increasing capacity for outdoor venues. I wouldn't be surprised if MetLife goes  with  no capacity limits by the end of this month. 

Edited by Draguns
typo
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Chicago is looking to open full capacity/no restrictions on July 1. This tour might actually happen.

I saw that. I still thing certain shows are getting pushed/cancelled (Toronto and MN), but this does open up the possibility for one-offs like Chicago.

11 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Chicago is looking to open full capacity/no restrictions on July 1. This tour might actually happen.

Are you attending? 

10 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Axl crying tears of rage at even the small possibility of having no excuse to delay an album further.

I think it’s “blinding white hot tears”.