Miami 2020 - November Rain - One of the worst versions ever.

It just makes no sense why Axl goes for the thin falsetto to sing the entirety of this song. 

We know he could easily sing it in a deeper voice that he could project better.

Why does he do this?!

13 hours ago, Nice Boy said:

Tbh if I had to sing the same ten minute soppy love song about a woman I fell out of love with over 20 years ago a million times, I would not do it with enthusiasm either

I think he would have a better chance of pulling it off at the Superbowl though, singing a couple of songs is not as demanding as doing a three hour set, he could go all out for 15 minutes and it might sound ok

For millions and millions of dollars you would get over it. 

Also, it doesn't matter if be has ti only sing three songs (VMAs) he can suck for a few songs or a lot of songs! I doubt they'll ever get to play the superbowl show, if they won't give it to Metallica I doubt they'd go with GNR. Foo Fighters would probably do it before them.

5 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

It just makes no sense why Axl goes for the thin falsetto to sing the entirety of this song. 

We know he could easily sing it in a deeper voice that he could project better.

Why does he do this?!

He's already got your money.

11 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Soon we will have it with a new NITL selections. 😜👍

Sadly the Selects are the most interesting thing about this band at the moment, even though most of them were pretty average 

still it’s interesting from which show the next selects will be and which songs will be included 

apart from that we only have new merch and interviews without any new information 

Edited by SAU3R
  • Like 1
On 1/8/2021 at 7:45 PM, vloors said:

Dude cant use the sick card for 90 percent of the bad performances from 2018 to 2020.

Every other singer works hard to stay fit and consistant

i've been hearing this "sick" thing since de RIR 2011 disaster...

5 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Axl should only go back to touring if he could bring a 2016/17 voice... 

Personally I think a 2006 voice would be better

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Axl should only go back to touring if he could bring a 2016/17 voice... 

Let's be honest... his voice has been deteriorating since the South American 2016 shows. So basically after he stopped singing for AC/DC. Those early 2017 shows were dreadful and he didn't get that much better by the Euro shows.

9 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Let's be honest... his voice has been deteriorating since the South American 2016 shows. So basically after he stopped singing for AC/DC. Those early 2017 shows were dreadful and he didn't get that much better by the Euro shows.

The euro tour was pretty good from 4-5 concert in. I was at the Copenhagen concert in 17' and Axl was very good at the most of the 3 hours.

RIR was painful but good shows in US and Canada...

6 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

The euro tour was pretty good from 4-5 concert in. I was at the Copenhagen concert in 17' and Axl was very good at the most of the 3 hours.

He was hit or miss, but the more shows they played, the more often he missed...

1 hour ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

I had an awesome time at London 2017. Sure he wasn’t amazing but he was WAAAY better than late 2017 onwards.