[RUMOUR] frank ferrer fired?

• alfierose changed the title to [RUMOUR] frank ferrer fired?

But heres something

I checked franks official instagram and no one from the current band or management are following him anymore

Steve adler is the only ex band member still following him

Edited by vloors
  • Confused 1
  • Wow 1

5 minutes ago, vloors said:

His facebook is set to private now so cannot see his friends now

Sorry that was his private not official. Still on facebook i cant see whose following or not.

One thing his instagram they arent anymore and they all used to follow him but slash.

I'd wager that 'like' of the comment was an accident.....but that could be enough to get you fired in the GNR world. 

If he goes, then there's a ready-made excuse for there being no new material. 'Well it was all ready to go, then this.....need to give the new drummer time to fit in now' etc etc. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I'd wager that 'like' of the comment was an accident.....but that could be enough to get you fired in the GNR world. 

If he goes, then there's a ready-made excuse for there being no new material. 'Well it was all ready to go, then this.....need to give the new drummer time to fit in now' etc etc. 

Or it could rejuvenate the band and they start being creative again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vloors said:

Or it could rejuvenate the band and they start being creative again.

Axl will be doing fuck all at the moment except watching CNN and refreshing Twitter in this gripping season finale of Trump's America. :lol:

Biden will bring us new music. :P

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Axl will be doing fuck all at the moment except watching CNN and refreshing Twitter in this gripping season finale of Trump's America. :lol:

Biden will bring us new music. :P

Sweet Biden O' Mine :P

• Haha 1