2 minutes ago, vloors said:

I can only see mell reese there

Why don't you post the link to the instagram account you're talking about?

No one has unfollowed his official account.

• Like 1

Although I'd never wish anyone to be fired, purely from a musical perspective I think GnR need change of drummer. He's the least interesting, least dynamic and least exciting drummer they have ever had. Chad Smith waiting in the wings....? 😉

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, this is the official account. But as you can see in my screenshots, they still follow him.

Weird i see your screenshot.

I can see franks still following them but only melissa reese is following frank. Maybe ill try via website instead of the app

Edited by vloors

Using social media follows as a metric of whether or not someone has been fired is stupid. We have no legitimate reason to believe Frank has been let go, and even if he has, i doubt it has anything to do with the comments he liked on social media (he liked all the comments posted to his page anyway, except for Rick's "Fuck off Team Brazil" spam).

P.S. Fuck off Rick. Stop spamming people.

1 minute ago, vloors said:

Weird i see your screenshot.

I can see franks still following them but only melissa reese is following frank. Maybe ill try via website instead of the app

Maybe the app you use doesn't work well.

Here is my screen. Everyone is still following him:

frank_11.jpg

frank_12.jpg

Now it's been confirmed that everything in the OP (except for Frank's like on facebook which which we knew about already) is untrue. So maybe the thread should be locked?

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Although I'd never wish anyone to be fired, purely from a musical perspective I think GnR need change of drummer. He's the least interesting, least dynamic and least exciting drummer they have ever had. Chad Smith waiting in the wings....? 😉

I know you’re joking, but just as a reminder anyways: RHCP are about to drop a new album with Frusciante back in the band (cause, you know, they’re a real band), so I’m pretty sure Smith is too busy for GnR’s crap!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Now it's been confirmed that everything in the OP (except for Frank's like on facebook which which we knew about already) is untrue. So maybe the thread should be locked?

If anything further emerges on this rumour a staff member can be PM'd for it to reopen.

• Like 2