Jump to content

Axl haven't done any new music with AC DC


Recommended Posts

I don't know if it has been posted before but in a recent interview, Angus Young confirmed that Axl and him haven't written anything for AC DC...

Axl seems too busy... 

 

This is what he said :

"Nothing really came out solid," Young said. "I know that he has a lot of things he’s involved in. I don’t even know if you would say it was music. But he had a lot of things that he was involved in."

 

Asked directly if they wrote any tracks, he added, "No, no. That never happened."

ttps://ultimateclassicrock.com/angus-young-axl-rose/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=re ferral

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Thank goodness.  I despise ACDC.  Thought with Axl on vocals I'd be into it.  Went to see them play at MSG and was bored out of my mind.  

Oh no, you better don't! HAHAHA

AC/DC is not my band of choice either, but I thought it sounded so cool!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Legendador said:

Oh no, you better don't! HAHAHA

AC/DC is not my band of choice either, but I thought it sounded so cool!

yeeeaaahhhh sorry dude. I find AC/DC to be incredibly boring frat house cock rock. Don't get me wrong I'd rather have recorded Axl music than no Axl at all, but if we're gonna get it I'm glad it won't be in the form of AC/DC.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

yeeeaaahhhh sorry dude. I find AC/DC to be incredibly boring frat house cock rock. Don't get me wrong I'd rather have recorded Axl music than no Axl at all, but if we're gonna get it I'm glad it won't be in the form of AC/DC.  

I was just messing with you! I do "like" them, but I also think it's all the same song with the same chords, the same speed...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

"I know that he has a lot of things he’s involved in. I don’t even know if you would say it was music. But he had a lot of things that he was involved in."

What is this even supposed to mean?  Does Axl spend his days drawing skulls on napkins? :axl:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, 42è BCP said:

I don't know if it has been posted before but in a recent interview, Angus Young confirmed that Axl and him haven't written anything for AC DC...

Axl seems too busy... 

 

This is what he said :

"Nothing really came out solid," Young said. "I know that he has a lot of things he’s involved in. I don’t even know if you would say it was music. But he had a lot of things that he was involved in."

 

Asked directly if they wrote any tracks, he added, "No, no. That never happened."

ttps://ultimateclassicrock.com/angus-young-axl-rose/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=re ferral

I mean, AC/DC have just released a brand new album with their old singer, so this isn't exactly a surprise right now...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gackt said:

What is this even supposed to mean?  Does Axl spend his days drawing skulls on napkins? :axl:

Sounds like a bit of a shot to me. "I don't even know of you would call it music"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

No idea but fortunately haven't seen him post here for some time. If making fat jokes all the time like a 15 year old is considered having sense of humour, then I guess I don't have any

Exactly... Personally, I can't stand that site.   That's all they do over there. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, WAR41 said:

yeeeaaahhhh sorry dude. I find AC/DC to be incredibly boring frat house cock rock. Don't get me wrong I'd rather have recorded Axl music than no Axl at all, but if we're gonna get it I'm glad it won't be in the form of AC/DC.  

AC/DC 'Frat house cock rock' say no more... you have no clue about AC/DC. GNR are actually far closer to that description which is the hilarious part! I prefer GNR, but there's no GNR without AC/DC.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well this is definitely one of those "no shit" or "you don't say" kind of topics.

A) AC/DC literally just released a new album (with their actual singer). Why would Axl suddenly be writing with them in 2020/2021?

B) Angus Young writes AC/DC'S music, not Axl Rose. Axl can't even release his own music.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

AC/DC 'Frat house cock rock' say no more... you have no clue about AC/DC. GNR are actually far closer to that description which is the hilarious part! I prefer GNR, but there's no GNR without AC/DC.

Lol, k. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2021 at 1:27 PM, ssiscool said:

Sounds like a bit of a shot to me. "I don't even know of you would call it music"

No, it’s not. He’s saying that it’s not music. He is aware of the interviewer probing him for info on ANY new music from Axl. He’s basically saying that even though you’re expecting me to know something about Axl recording and writing songs for Guns, I know that he’s not. At least from what I could tell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...