Axl haven't done any new music with AC DC

I'm really intrigued with the "I wouldn't call it music"...  is Axl writing a movie?  or maybe working part time at H and R block?  seriously though, what's that about?  stupid GNR merch?

and ACDC song should really be easy to write.  just a few lyrics about Hell or Rocking, or about to Rock, possible saluting someone, then top it off with a trip back to Hell and you got yourself an ACDC song.  boom. done.  you are welcome 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, smokingarthur said:

No, it’s not. He’s saying that it’s not music. He is aware of the interviewer probing him for info on ANY new music from Axl. He’s basically saying that even though you’re expecting me to know something about Axl recording and writing songs for Guns, I know that he’s not. At least from what I could tell.

All Angus is saying is that he has no idea what Axl is going.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, smokingarthur said:

No, it’s not. He’s saying that it’s not music. He is aware of the interviewer probing him for info on ANY new music from Axl. He’s basically saying that even though you’re expecting me to know something about Axl recording and writing songs for Guns, I know that he’s not. At least from what I could tell.

I don't think he's saying that. I think it's pretty clear what he meant, Axl has a lot of things outside music that he likes to do... he has to have other interests! That doesn't mean music isn't one of the things Axl is doing. Not necessarily angus music, but it's also not necessarily music Axl intends on releasing. Basically this still falls under "who knows!!"

Also, and this is a big side note! Angus would never acknowledge any work he's doing with Axl right now while he's trying to promote the current AC/DC record and return of Brian. I'm not saying there is anything to the idea of Axl/Angus working together going forward! But getting that info now would seem like terrible timing and a distraction from AC/DC.

4 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

I don't think he's saying that. I think it's pretty clear what he meant, Axl has a lot of things outside music that he likes to do... he has to have other interests! That doesn't mean music isn't one of the things Axl is doing. Not necessarily angus music, but it's also not necessarily music Axl intends on releasing. Basically this still falls under "who knows!!"

Also, and this is a big side note! Angus would never acknowledge any work he's doing with Axl right now while he's trying to promote the current AC/DC record and return of Brian. I'm not saying there is anything to the idea of Axl/Angus working together going forward! But getting that info now would seem like terrible timing and a distraction from AC/DC.

Whatever Axl IS doing, it is certainly not releasing new music. 

On 1/12/2021 at 11:54 PM, 42è BCP said:

I don't know if it has been posted before but in a recent interview, Angus Young confirmed that Axl and him haven't written anything for AC DC...

Axl seems too busy... 

This is what he said :

"Nothing really came out solid," Young said. "I know that he has a lot of things he’s involved in. I don’t even know if you would say it was music. But he had a lot of things that he was involved in."

Asked directly if they wrote any tracks, he added, "No, no. That never happened."

ttps://ultimateclassicrock.com/angus-young-axl-rose/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=re ferral

That’s a bit harsh - I know Silkworms isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but to say it isn’t music is wrong.....😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

That’s a bit harsh - I know Silkworms isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but to say it isn’t music is wrong.....😂

that song is so much more than music...  with lyrics like "pussy filled with maggots" I'd consider this to also be a modern day version of Shakespeare.  lol