General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

13 hours ago, Dazey said:

Just bought an old VCR on ebay and looking to start collecting a bunch of the movies I used to watch as a kid.

Thinking this may be worth a purchase. What do you guys think? :lol: 

s-l1600.jpg

8/10 for upper chest. 1/10 for credibility. And I am not talking about the girls on the cover, but your pathetic attempt to show of your body underneath your camera to the right. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

8/10 for upper chest. 1/10 for credibility. And I am not talking about the girls on the cover, but your pathetic attempt to show of your body underneath your camera to the right. 

:lol: Unfortunately the photographer in question is the ebay seller and not me. 

I am however in this photo. :lol: 

No photo description available.

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

That's adorable. 

I don't know you guys are doing, but the chimp seems confident and capable while you seem not. 

Obviously taken in the days before health and safety legislation. 😂

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 1:21 PM, Dazey said:

Just bought an old VCR on ebay and looking to start collecting a bunch of the movies I used to watch as a kid.

Thinking this may be worth a purchase. What do you guys think? :lol: 

s-l1600.jpg

Get the Andy Sadaris movies. They are on dvd. They are a hoot! Plenty of babes and hot guys too. Not sure if they were supposed to be funny, but I laugh.

23 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I read that Marilyn Manson attended a church service lead by Kanye West and it was attened by Justin Bieber. They were all wearing these white robes, you seriously couldn't make this shit up.😄

I know saw pictures on yahoo.com. WTF is going on? Is Manson finding religion since he's being accused of many sexual assaults? This is just plain weird, because Manson is/was a Satanist. Not sure, like you, what the hell is going on? lol

Also that terrible event that happened in Houston over the weekend with the Travis Scott concert. They are blaming Scott for this because supposedly he insights this kind of behavior at his shows. I haven't seen any of his shows, so i can't say.

To me first of all having 50,000 fans at any concert without seats is a crazy idea. Pushing is going to happen how can it not? This kind of shit has happened at many concerts where fans are hurt or killed. This was not acceptable for all these fans to be packed like this. I mean there were young fans there. 

I blame the venue. First of all, not enough security. How can you have enough security with 50,000 fans packed in there? Security was probably near the stage and not watching the crowd well enough. How could they when there were over 50,000 people in one spot.

I don't blame any artists having concerts with a huge crowd like this. it's very dangerous, no matter who is performing.

There should have been some kind of barriers to prevent the crowd from moving and pushing until people couldn't move or become squashed and fans falling and being stepped on by other fans? WTF?  

I honestly, don't like pits either but at least they control the number of fans that are in there. This was a free for all where it was an accident waiting to happen.

My heart goes out to the family and friends of the 8 fans who died and many others injured. How can this still happen?

Whoever promoted this event, should be held responsible, not the artists who performed. it's not their job to control the crowds.

I can't imagine losing a child who attended a concert just to watch their favorite artists. This is just horrible.

I'm sure these people are going to be sued for sure, but lives were lost. No coming back from that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Whoever promoted this event, should be held responsible, not the artists who performed. it's not their job to control the crowds.

Isnt this Travis's festival? Its named after his album right? Pretty sure he is the promoter

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Now THIS is how you stop a show to make sure your fans are safe. Dave, you fuckin rock! rock3

Dave does rock! What a great guy and yeah that's how you treat unruly jerks at a concert!

The GNR concert I saw in Las Vegas, some jerk threw a cup on Tommy and Axl stopped the show and the guy got thrown out.

That concert in Houston wasn't handled well at all and the fans who died are now suing, but it won't bring their loved ones back. I can't imagine the pain and losee. I saw the footage, very scary. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of it nor should any one ever be treated this way. So terrible.

I just can't imagine so many people crammed together like this. What were these promoters thinking?

South America and Europe always has thousands of fans at festivals, but I've never heard this happening there. Yeah, there have been shows in the 70s and we hoped we learned from it, but this happening now, is unacceptable. I mean lives were lost. You can't take it back now.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 8:13 PM, lame ass security said:

I read that Marilyn Manson attended a church service lead by Kanye West and it was attened by Justin Bieber. They were all wearing these white robes, you seriously couldn't make this shit up.😄

That sounds like one of those cults celebrities join, for massive donations in the name of peace, love and tax evasion. 

• Haha 1

On 11/14/2021 at 3:40 PM, Gracii Guns said:

That sounds like one of those cults celebrities join, for massive donations in the name of peace, love and tax evasion. 

Yeah, like Scientology. lol Anyway, Marilyn is being accused of having a "bad girl" room now. I doubt joining any kind of religious cult will help him if he's guilty of doing horrible shit. And hanging with Kanya. Not sure about that one either?

A very sad incident happened in Texas on Sunday. It seems a mother with 4 kids in the back seat ranging from 8 months to 6 years old weren't in car seats or some of the seats weren't correctly attached to the back seat area. As the mother made a turn onto another street, the baby fell out of the car and was run over by another car. People thought it was a doll, but it was the 8 month old baby. When people realized it was a baby they stopped traffic and ran to help, but she was already dead. Police are looking into this and want to find the person who ran the baby over. They think the person either didn't realize it ran over something least alone a baby. No charges have been brought to the mother yet. I know it's super expensive to have car seats, but all thes kids should have been in a car seat of a booster seat and made sure they were attached properly to the backseat. This is such a horrible thing to happen. I don't know how anyone let alone the mother can get over this? The police think the baby wasn't secured in the car seat and put backwards in the car and the car seat wasn't attached either. Can't imagine once the person in the other car finds out, how devastated they will feel. I do hope they come forward. How can yo live with yourself once you find out you ran over a baby without realizing it. It's all over the news so I do hope they come forward.

I really hate hearing stories like this. 

• Sad 1

On 11/8/2021 at 1:09 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Yup, most artists do. Travis should have as well...

The news said that one woman made it to the stage to tell the guys there about people being squashed and run over, but because of the music and the lights no one heard her.  This sucks big time.

So far 10 people have died from this event. Even if Travis helps with the bills and funerals, how can he live with this? so many of his people are involved in this mess. It was not handled well at all. Too many people in a small area. Not a good idea.

Corey Taylor of Slipknot did a Knotfest this weekend and mentioned it and said how rock fans try to help others who fall or get hurt. Honestly, I'm surprised that no one is ever killed at a SK show, but thankfully they aren't .  A concert should be a safe haven for all fans to rock out. It's why we go to concerts to have fun and get crazy. We shouldn't be worried about dying. Just too sad.

Is there anyone else out there who doesn't have one definite passion? As in, you enjoy most aspects of life in moderation, but aren't committed to one above anything else. 

There's a lot of pressure to find a niche in business, but I can't say I'm into anything to the point I could charge someone for my expertise.