General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

27 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Have you ever noticed that Norway, Sweden and Finland kinda look like a penis? You're a geographical glans! :lol: 

Of course. I was 8 once, you know :D. I still chuckle a bit during weather forecasts on the TV. Sweden's the balls, we're the cock.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Fuck off you degenerate. Beluga caviar with avocados is great. The balls of the dog, or whatever you weirds Brits enjoy so much.

Avocados are fucking horrible too! :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Avocados are fucking horrible too! :lol: 

Together it is great. Any salty seafood mixed with avocados is heavenly. Try it with shrimps, try it with cod cum, try it with smoked salmon. You will love it. Besides, when did you start being picky about anything caloric? 

On 5/21/2021 at 5:09 PM, SoulMonster said:

Together it is great. Any salty seafood mixed with avocados is heavenly. Try it with shrimps, try it with cod cum, try it with smoked salmon. You will love it. Besides, when did you start being picky about anything caloric? 

The one and only time I enjoy avocado is in sushi. 

Another so called music award show. What a joke! I didn't know half of those so called bands. Is this the new style of music now? Not for me!

I did like MGK getting an award. I do think this kid is very talented. He and Megan should have gotten an award for "hottest" couple anywhere!

didn't watch this show. I did check it during the commercials from the tv I was watching. I did see Megan and MGK on youtube.

Not liking the so called new bands that are out there. Guess I'm too old. lol

23 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I can't do anything hot, so no Wasabi for me. 

Wasabi in a small amount is awesome on sushi. And I'm a wimp when it comes to hot stuff. 

Jewish and Asian Americans still being targeted and assaulted in hate crimes. What the fuck is going on?

Another shooting by a fired employee killing 8 people and himself and others wounded.

it seems everyday America has some horrible crime that we will remember ever year for the rest of our lives. 

And people wonder why we have pandemics and global warming and all other natural disasters, maybe because we are horrible human beings and violent savages who just hate as excuse to do horrible things to each other. 

If this were biblical times, God would have destroyed most of us again and let the half way decent ones live to maybe start a nicer and more caring world. but since I have no faith in humanity at all, that will never happen.

On 5/27/2021 at 3:39 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Jewish and Asian Americans still being targeted and assaulted in hate crimes. What the fuck is going on?

Another shooting by a fired employee killing 8 people and himself and others wounded.

it seems everyday America has some horrible crime that we will remember ever year for the rest of our lives. 

And people wonder why we have pandemics and global warming and all other natural disasters, maybe because we are horrible human beings and violent savages who just hate as excuse to do horrible things to each other. 

If this were biblical times, God would have destroyed most of us again and let the half way decent ones live to maybe start a nicer and more caring world. but since I have no faith in humanity at all, that will never happen.

A lot of wonderful things happen in the US and the rest of the world every day as well. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I love American women, food, movies, music, nature. There's a lot to like about USA I've always thought that.

Two of my favourite bands are American; Guns N' Roses and The Beach Boys.

Agreed, I love all of those things as well!

(Well.....maybe GN'R GN'R anymore LOL) 

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a picture of both Biden and Putin sitting on chairs talking to reporters.

Putin sat with his legs open as if to say, I don't give a shit what you have to say to me.

Unfortunately, I doubt Putin actually did much listening to Biden and I know he won't do much to have better relations with the US or the rest of the world. To me Putin is the next Hitler. He takes what he wants and no one seems to stop him.

Part of the problem, is no one thinks the US will back up anything we say. I don't think we feared anymore especially by Russia or China. 

This is not a good time and things will only get worse.

Many parts of the US are getting extremely high temperatures.

Texas has been close to 100 degrees for over a week. No end in sight. Luckily we have central a/c, but electric companies are already complaining we make get brownouts. This pisses me off because Texas always has been very hot in the summer months through to November, so the electric companies should know this and had plenty of time to deal with it.

I have feel badly for the states that are very hot now, but have no central a/c and have to suffer through it.

WE pay enough money each month for my a/c.