General Chat / Random Musings - 2021

downzy

There's a new sports stadium in my city. Recently, the public had the chance to upload a photo of themselves to go on these banners in the stadium. Some clever soul uploaded a photo of Purple Aki! :lol:

I uploaded one of my daughter, but haven't spotted it yet. Perhaps she's making way for the muscle toucher! 

Screenshot_20210624-171447.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lame ass security said:

I just saw that Bill Cosby will be released from prison. 

I know! Do you believe this. The courts said the other women that accused him should never have been allowed to say what happened to them. I was like, WTF?  And all those people supporting him. How can they live with themselves? It's disgusting. 

I can't wait to see what happens to Marilyn Manson. If he's guilty and all those women who are accusing him aren't allowed to speak their peace, what's it all worth? Is what happened to them years ago change because it was years ago? I swear it's like any crime against women can just be ignored by the courts and lawyers. 

He is a pig who deserves to suffer and die a horrible death. And his wife? What the hell is wrong with her? 

I guess anyone else who is being accused of sexual abuse is thinking maybe they can get away with it too.

Maybe if this happens to men, they will understand, because it does happen. Any sexual abuse has to stop and the predator punished for it. 

I just don't understand this at all?

Again some moron who probably hasn't seen a concert in years, make a list of over rated singers. Most were pop singers, so I don't care, but of course Axl Rose was on it. Saying how Axl and most 80's singers should retire. Have they seen Axl and GNR perform lately?

Saying that Axl has lost his edge. So tired of it.

I think Axl is still one of the best frontman ever and he proves it every time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just saw Lil Naz's performance at the BET 2021 awards. I heard some people were shocked and upset.

Okay, the man is gay, good for him. why is it wrong seeing male dancers and Lil Naz killing one of his male dancers?

Madonna did it with Britney and Christina and as far as I know they aren't gay? But who knows with Madonna.

I thought his performance was awesome and those male dancers were amazing and looked great too.

If you object to things you have a remote to turn it off or turn to another channel.

Lil Naz lives his life the way he wants to and isn't hurting anyone.

It's Pride month, but we should be okay no matter what month it is.

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Say what?! Mark Hamill as Skeletor??  Ok, I'm in....totally watched this growing up!

Yeah, and I watched She Ra too. Had all the toys and my brother had the He Man toys. I think he might still have a few left somewhere. lol

On another note, so happy to see Cuban citizens standing up for their rights and Cuban people in Miami trying to get them supplies. Not sure if the government of Cuba will allow those boats to land. These people have suffered a long time now and finally they want a big change.

I hope they get all they deserve and then some.

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

It was something to do with He Man or Mum Ra or something, don’t worry, there weren’t no cancer cure formula to it :lol: 

Knowing you it was probably more like Yer Mumm Ra! :lol: 

Why should we give a shit that rich men are going to space in their little rockets that they made? There's so many problems on our earth that they can help with all their money and they think they can go into space and build businesses up there. Come the fuck on!

I hope there are aliens out in space who will hear about this and put a stop to it. That would be awesome if they came to earth and said enough you stupid humans. You have fucked up your planet so don't come to space and try to fuck up other worlds.

I think it's so stupid that these men think going to space will solve something.

Give your money to charities. Give it to poor people and give them health insurance and jobs and homes to live in. Help all the abused animals and children all over the world with your millions.

I'm not impressed that you built a rocket ship and went to space for an hour. it's shameful that all the morons and selfish men have all the power and all the money.

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

His little rocket …

9395bb173eeb0e424d46f8846132faa0b97a5efd

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol so true.  Little men who wish their dicks were that big

They need to help our planet and not fuck up space or another planet.  I just think it's so damn stupid and that old woman was so damn annoying. of all the things in the world, this was her dream? Guess she has no life or kids or grandkids to be grateful for.

Whatever. Don't give a shit who goes to space. Clean up our planet. We live here no one can live in space so drop it.

• Like 1